• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I just deleted Ossipri by accident. Oh my god!!!

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Oh my god, I was going to sell it and I accidentally deleted it because I wasn't paying attention, I was watching anime. Oh my god I'm so upset right now. I just lost my catalog and money. :(

I don't like this game...... :( (even though it's my fault I deleted my town, not the game but I'm going to blame the game anyways)

Last edited:
Oh my god, I was going to sell it and I accidentally deleted it because I wasn't paying attention, I was watching anime. Oh my god I'm so upset right now. I just lost my catalog and money. :(

I don't like this game...... :( (even though it's my fault I deleted my town, not the game but I'm going to blame the game anyways)

What anime were you watching?

See it as a whole new beginning :) I always feel like it's pointless to start over when you can just take millions of bells and don't have to work for anything. I just restarted das ago and gave all my bells away because if I want to start over I really want it to be a new start without all that.
And being on the forums it's not so hard to fill up your catalog again and get a few million bells super fast!

Last edited:
See it as a whole new beginning :) I always feel like it's pointless to start over when you can just take millions of bells and don't have to work for anything. I just restarted das ago and gave all my bells away because if I want to start over I really want it to be a new start without all that.
And being on the forums it's not so hard to fill up your catalog again and get a few million bells super fast!

Good point, good point. Someone is holding some of my stuff, like wet suits and my lovely phone and stuff like that so it's not like I lost EVERYTHING. I was poor anyways before I restarted so having bells would be too easy.

And now I keep getting sucky maps, after accidently deleting my town. Thanks Animal Crossings. -_-

Well at least I don't have to sit through 2 minutes of appraisal anymore. It's 2 minutes, I actually timed it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope you enjoy your fresh start.

Thank you. I shall. I'm still in the map choosing stage and Rover won't give me any good ones.

That cat can be so annoying! Just went thru that myself with starting up a new town. Sooooooooo many awful maps! Darn that cat :p

And now I keep getting sucky maps, after accidently deleting my town. Thanks Animal Crossings. -_-

Well at least I don't have to sit through 2 minutes of appraisal anymore. It's 2 minutes, I actually timed it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you. I shall. I'm still in the map choosing stage and Rover won't give me any good ones.

Throw caution to the wind. Pick a random map. It's liberating!

That cat can be so annoying! Just went thru that myself with starting up a new town. Sooooooooo many awful maps! Darn that cat :p

I know right. I'm tired of Rover and his terrible maps lol

Throw caution to the wind. Pick a random map. It's liberating!

I really should huh? I'm taking map too seriously lol

I’m really sorry to hear about your town.. but like others have said, you may actually find it more refreshing to start over! :) Good luck and I hope you come out sane from map-picking hahaha

The longer the map hunt takes, the less picky I get. There are certain things that I absolutely do NOT want, so I stay firm on those. But, other, less important things often get compromised on because there's no way I have patience enough to keep going for the "perfect" map.

I know I just need to just pick one.

Okay I'm choosing one of the next 4 Rover gives me because this has gone on long enough.

Edit: Of course, when I stated that, Rover gives me 4 maps all with 4 or more pond. I can't bend on more than 2 ponds.

Last edited:
Good luck, and take my advice: don't get hung up on the perfect map. I tried for one and ended up picking one that looked good on paper, but in practice I'm actually ambivalent toward it. Maybe I'll like it more once I start chopping down some trees and opening the space up a bit, but it just feels tiny. So don't be afraid to give a slightly imperfect map a try, it may end up looking better in person - or you could see a cool villager you like at the station.

I feel you on the ponds, though. I am happy Starbell only has the one pond.

I know I just need to just pick one.

Okay I'm choosing one of the next 4 Rover gives me because this has gone on long enough.

Edit: Of course, when I stated that, Rover gives me 4 maps all with 4 or more pond. I can't bend on more than 2 ponds.

I think I had 5 ponds once, it sucked.

Now he's giving me maps with ponds right in front of the train station. That's another no no. Oh my gosh. I'm about to give up on this. This is ridiculous. You know, I suspect all the good maps are reserved for the island tours. I've seen a LOT of good maps on the Island tours that don't seem to be showing up here.

*sigh* I'm just going to pick one and be done with it.

i?m really sorry, happy tails. i visited your dream once, ossipiri was a really nice town. i wish you luck with finding a new map.

as for ponds, i love them. sometimes they can be in the way but i can usually work around them. i have 2 in my first town and 3 in my newest town. i like to landscape them and one of my characters has their house next to one. i would love that irl. :)

i’m really sorry, happy tails. i visited your dream once, ossipiri was a really nice town. i wish you luck with finding a new map.

as for ponds, i love them. sometimes they can be in the way but i can usually work around them. i have 2 in my first town and 3 in my newest town. i like to landscape them and one of my characters has their house next to one. i would love that irl. :)

Hehe, same. I love having ponds. They are so cozy!

Good luck, and have fun in your new town, HappyTails :blush:

I have 4 ponds in Hangzhou and one of them is in front of the train station... I like to think I've managed to make it work, and so can you! ^v^
Go, Happy! If you find Tutu as a starter, choose it whatever map it is :D

Well I settled on a map. I'll post details about it in the Town Map thread but I'm glad I finally found a map I like.

I got the wrong face. I choose "Duh, it's a secret" instead of 'I'm moving there". But I got a cute face so it's okay.

Last edited:
Back