• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Free experimental pixel stuffs??

dedenne

the entire circus
Orange 🍊
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Me and my friend were experimenting with this app called dotpict and made some things...?
dotpict_20180215_135947.jpgdotpict_20180216_090043.jpg
So I'm looking for ideas of what to do next, but not humans. Also nothing too complex.
Thanks for coming :D

Last edited:
You're welcome to draw anyone from my Toyhouse (link in siggy). Thanks for considering! c:

Hi! If it’s alright with you, could you draw my Dragonball OC Cyan? AE90302E-9112-4F9F-A425-F276AC127118.jpg

Hey! Did I inspire you to continue pixeling? =D

It's really helpful to copy designs (kind of how you are from what you have for examples.) And then work your way up to original stuff.

BUT! For a suggestion, I would say do a little night time scene, with a moon and stars would be really cute!

Hey! Did I inspire you to continue pixeling? =D

It's really helpful to copy designs (kind of how you are from what you have for examples.) And then work your way up to original stuff.

BUT! For a suggestion, I would say do a little night time scene, with a moon and stars would be really cute!

Maybe! xD I kinda gave up but I wanted to get back into it :D

Thanks for the suggestion and tips :)

For KaydeeKrunk
dotpict_20180218_131226.jpg
I kinda gave up with the background trees but I really like this:)

These are really cute!! ^-^ Maybe you should do pixels of acnl items! Like fruits ovo I would love to see a pixel peach or banana~

These are really cute!! ^-^ Maybe you should do pixels of acnl items! Like fruits ovo I would love to see a pixel peach or banana~

Thanks! Good idea, I think they'd look super cute ^-^

Last edited:
Back