• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ACNL needs a sleep mode

vvindows98

always down 2 clown
Bells
like, i wanna be able to leave my town for a while without worrying about villagers leaving, missing events, you know??
about a month ago i got really into the game and played it SO much, i think i overdid it because i'm getting kinda bored of it now. i want a break, but i'm worried i'll come back to my favourite villagers having left, so i kinda have to keep playing :/

If you wanna take a break just save and quit playing on a day when you've denied a villager's request to move out, then you can leave the game as long as you want and no one will have moved next time you play even if it's months later (I often take huge breaks from acnl myself haha)

If you're not obsessive about the date, just put a sticky on it with the last time/day played. The next time you want (with greater enthusiasm) to continue, tell Isabelle to set the clock to the next day from that point. I have to do this frequently due to having WAY too many villages to monitor.

Back