• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Show me your best rooms!

Bluebellie

Apple 🍎
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Post pictures of your favorite rooms. I love catching glimpses of other poeples houses and I sort of need inspiration rigt now :)

Last edited:
You may want to check out: Thread: The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread right here on TBT.

549 pages of screenshots starting in 2013. Of course, not all are rooms, but you could probably see hundreds, maybe thousands of room photos.

Or, if you have the Dream Suite, start visiting DA's. I love to do that-get lots of wonderful, creative ideas! There is a thread here on TBT just for Dream Addresses, too. Is not this a wonderful forum?

You may want to check out: Thread: The Official New Leaf Screenshot Thread right here on TBT.

549 pages of screenshots starting in 2013. Of course, not all are rooms, but you could probably see hundreds, maybe thousands of room photos.

Or, if you have the Dream Suite, start visiting DA's. I love to do that-get lots of wonderful, creative ideas! There is a thread here on TBT just for Dream Addresses, too. Is not this a wonderful forum?
Thank you! I’m looking through the screenshots!

Last edited:
Here are my favorite rooms in my mayor, my alt character's houses and the museum. I have them for quite a while now but they never get old for me :)

u7fC3BC.png

UkOv7Ji.png

v9XqSCN.png

TlsT3Jx.png

GluOnK8.png

OEetj4E.png

lk7ROLW.png

Gk3pVDh.png

bvitNZS.png

L02F7AA.png

68e7tZd.png

hU8Kahn.png

Here are my favorite rooms in my mayor, my alt character's houses and the museum. I have them for quite a while now but they never get old for me :)

u7fC3BC.png

UkOv7Ji.png

v9XqSCN.png

TlsT3Jx.png

GluOnK8.png

OEetj4E.png

lk7ROLW.png

Gk3pVDh.png

bvitNZS.png

L02F7AA.png

68e7tZd.png

hU8Kahn.png

Those rooms look amazing! :0 Wow you're very creative! :D

Idk how to upload pictures (lol don't judge me xD) But feel free to to visit my dream town :D (address in my About Me :3) My favorite rooms are my mayor's house (Lillian) the back room and right room, my alt character's house (Margaret) the back room, and my other alt's house (Louise) the main room, and the left room :3

I can't post pics, but some of my favorite rooms are.....

Rubber ducky bathroom.
butterfly bedroom
Harvey's groovy room
Blather's library
Reese and Cyrus bedroom.
Superman bedroom
Denver Bronco livingroom.
Rustic apple themed kitchen
My honey bee themed house
My frog themed house.

Too many to mention. LOL

u7fC3BC.png

UkOv7Ji.png

v9XqSCN.png

TlsT3Jx.png

GluOnK8.png

OEetj4E.png

lk7ROLW.png

Gk3pVDh.png

bvitNZS.png

L02F7AA.png

68e7tZd.png

hU8Kahn.png
Wow! Thank you so much for posting!!! I love how you made all your rooms! I’m planning on expanding all of mine but for some reason I’m better at customizing smaller rooms. I especially love your creepy room ( im a bit biased though since my whole town is on the gothic side) . Great job!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thegreatbrain: I believe I have visited a couple of your towns before! I’m hoping to get my dream suite here in This new town to start traveling. I remeber though that your farmland town was definelty my favorite! Very well done!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Loubelle: Perfect! I’ll get to visiting as soon as I get the suite in Munich new town :)

Last edited:

u7fC3BC.png

UkOv7Ji.png

v9XqSCN.png

TlsT3Jx.png

GluOnK8.png

OEetj4E.png

lk7ROLW.png

Gk3pVDh.png

bvitNZS.png

L02F7AA.png

68e7tZd.png

hU8Kahn.png

I LOVE the flower shop and the spooky themed room !! v creative and unique :)!

Those rooms look amazing! :0 Wow you're very creative! :D

Idk how to upload pictures (lol don't judge me xD) But feel free to to visit my dream town :D (address in my About Me :3) My favorite rooms are my mayor's house (Lillian) the back room and right room, my alt character's house (Margaret) the back room, and my other alt's house (Louise) the main room, and the left room :3

Thank you! haha that's fine xD I'll visit your DA when I get to play again and wow, that's a lot! I'll make sure to take note of those rooms!

I LOVE the flower shop and the spooky themed room !! v creative and unique :)!

It wasn't initially my favorite back then, but over time the spooky/witch/halloween themed room is my most visited and probably my most favorite out of all my rooms. Thank you :)

Wow! Thank you so much for posting!!! I love how you made all your rooms! I?m planning on expanding all of mine but for some reason I?m better at customizing smaller rooms. I especially love your creepy room ( im a bit biased though since my whole town is on the gothic side) . Great job!

You're welcome and thank you also! I haven't seen anyone actually posting pictures so I was like "I'll just try". Anyway, I always try to maximize when decorating expanded rooms, mix and match, not just relying on one set and add more but making sure that they don't look cramped and that I can still move around. Also, this isn't probably a big deal and very underrated but putting up wall items definitely adds something. Wish we could hang stuff on the ceiling though. I've seen your mayor's house from the other thread and I like that it's heavily-themed and the overall consistency of it. I especially like the one with the big and the small bears sitting around the table as well as the bathroom. The bathroom is one that probably looks better in a small room. I just prefer having fully expanded rooms, I guess :p

Thank you! haha that's fine xD I'll visit your DA when I get to play again and wow, that's a lot! I'll make sure to take note of those rooms!

It wasn't initially my favorite back then, but over time the spooky/witch/halloween themed room is my most visited and probably my most favorite out of all my rooms. Thank you :)

You're welcome and thank you also! I haven't seen anyone actually posting pictures so I was like "I'll just try". Anyway, I always try to maximize when decorating expanded rooms, mix and match, not just relying on one set and add more but making sure that they don't look cramped and that I can still move around. Also, this isn't probably a big deal and very underrated but putting up wall items definitely adds something. Wish we could hang stuff on the ceiling though. I've seen your mayor's house from the other thread and I like that it's heavily-themed and the overall consistency of it. I especially like the one with the big and the small bears sitting around the table as well as the bathroom. The bathroom is one that probably looks better in a small room. I just prefer having fully expanded rooms, I guess :p

Ahhh thank you so much! I actually changed those two rooms up a bit, so I hope they are still liked. I’m hoping to finish up my town and posting afterwards again with a dream address. I was redecorating for my other house and sometimes I just feel like one item looks better in there, and I have a thing about not using an item in a room if I have it in another...which is a bit weird. I have absolutely no wall decorations pretty much nowhere. That’s an area I struggle in and I really have to fix. I was hoping no one would notice that lol
But I will definetly work on that! A lot of my rooms are mini rooms though. I like that you don’t use full sets either. I rarely ever do. I’m the same way, and try and mix and match different sets together :)

Back