• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Results!] Bell Tree Forums People's Choice Awards 2017

Half of my vote choice got selected, but still I think that some people really deserved it. Congrats everyone.

When your the only user who gets two awards ;3
05714C22-6967-4F80-B606-EB6955B889A8.jpg

Anyways, Congrats to all winners and thanks for hosting this year?s rewards ;)

image.png

2017's most mature member, Justin.

I demand to see a certificate of authenticity for this wild and slanderous accusation .

I demand to see a certificate of authenticity for this wild and slanderous accusation .

Didn't you also say that you cut off mogyay's ponytail?

Anyway, I know you're a jokester when you made that discord post. But in all seriousness, you are deserving of that award. But I'll still stand for mog-ponytail.

Just a small complimation of Justin being mean to Mog

1.PNG
2.PNG
3.PNG
4.PNG
5.PNG
6.PNG
Capture.PNG

- - - Post Merge - - -

Didn't you also say that you cut off mogyay's ponytail?

Anyway, I know you're a jokester when you made that discord post. But in all seriousness, you are deserving of that award. But I'll still stand for mog-ponytail.

Haha thats the funniest thing I've heard today

8.PNG

Awwww
I am very touched~
I don't know if to cry of joy or sadness
I miss the forums so much but thanks to Maria then school busy week because I dint have a Christmas break and then me being sick
Yeah not great...

But literally thank everyone
I dint knew I was missed that much
I'm very touched and wish I can hug all of you

And congrats to the others winners

>justin
>most mature

I mean, ok, sure, whatever

congrats to all the winners, and get better soon tina

Back