• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

[Results!] Bell Tree Forums People's Choice Awards 2017

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Welcome back to this year’s TBT People’s Choice Awards!

The results are in!!
I'd like to begin by thanking everyone who contributed this year with your votes. Your participation made the work a lot easier.
Specifically, I'd like to thank Tina for her help in creating all of the winners' banners. This is a traditional thing for us at this point! She's always a HUGE help and I couldn't do it without her.

That being said: Tina unfortunately has suffered an injury IRL, this year's banners will NOT be posted alongside the winner's reveal. This has been expressed interest by the TBT community. The banners WILL be posted, I will update the thread, when they are finished.
Please do not rush Tina in any way.

One final note: This is all for fun. If you didn't get an award that you were hoping, I apologize. TBT is a big forum with a lot of members.
I did my best to keep the winners fair and serious, joke votes were not counted.

And without further ado- here are this year's People Choice Awards Winners:

Laudine!
Haydenv019!
GreatUsername!
Jeanine!
Hillarusaur!
xSuperMario64x!
Sheila!
A r i a n e!
Justin!
ZebraQueen!
Oblivia!
Kiwikenobi!
Dedenne2!
Bowie!
Haydenv019!

Congrats to all the winners!!!!!

Archive: 2009, 2010, 2011, (2011 results), 2012, (2012 results), 2013, (2013 results), 2014, (2014 results), 2015, (2015 results), 2016, (2016 Results), 2017

Last edited:
Yay Hayden!^^
Congrats to everyone!

Last edited:
Although I don't like the Choice Awards, I would like to say congratulations to everyone. :)

Ahhh I miss ZebraQueen so much! That was a perfect choice! Congrats to all

Congrats to the winners!

The results are posted. Now I hope everyone that said they didn't mind waiting for the banners stands by that and lets Tina heal in peace.

Thank you, Jacob & Tina!

Oh, wow! I won for once! Thanks, everyone! Bayonetta approves.

I don't really care about the banners. Let Tina take her time to rest.

oh wow thanks for voting for me, guys!! congrats to all the other winners as well! :)

Ahhhhh YAY

Congrats to all winners

Holy I can't believe I won lmao

Last edited:
I got funniest poster? Omg this is so great, I just thought i was being a huge dork all year lmao xDD

Congrats to all the other winners!!!!

Congrats everyone! Even though I didn't win, I'm happy for all of you. Also yasss, the Waluigi Queen got funniest poster! And A r i a n e got most creative, and Haydenv019 got best newbie! I'm so glad my votes won. Oh and @hillaruhsaur I voted you for biggest collector lol. :D

Last edited:
Congratulations to whoever won.

The only one I got right was Laudine, who won "Member of the Year".

I'm not gonna tell you who I voted for all of the others, but I did vote Murray for "Most Creative" for the butterfly mirror in the 2017 TBT Fair (aka Butterfly Peach). He also did the hardest clues at the 2017 Egg Hunt.

Congrats to all the winners, nice to see some familiar faces in the winners, and thanks so much guys for the username award!!

Last edited:
Grats everyone (and myself), well deserved :)

Best of luck recovering Tina :blush:

congrats everyone! none of my votes won anything :( idk if they were even counted, i never got a confirmation....

Last edited:
Back