• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

A Wierd Anniversary

cornimer

grab acorns 'til you're delirious
Cherry 🍒
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Crayola
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Green Balloon
Pink Balloon
Space Whale Plush
Splat Easter Egg
Green Fair Pinwheel
Kaleidoclover
Flower Glow Wand
One year ago today, on Friday, January 13, 2017, a miracle occurred. Wierd dolls could be purchased in the shop for a low amount of bells and displayed in our sidebars. They mysteriously changed form into yellow candies the next day, but that is irrelevant. Let's all take a moment to remember this special day when everyone got to own such a wonderful collectible.

One year ago today, on Friday, January 13, 2017, a miracle occurred. Wierd dolls could be purchased in the shop for a low amount of bells and displayed in our sidebars. They mysteriously changed form into yellow candies the next day, but that is irrelevant. Let's all take a moment to remember this special day when everyone got to own such a wonderful collectible.

i'm getting a bit misty-eyed just remembering that night... :::sniff:::

Well. Those yellow candies will still be considered "special" in my heart. I doubt it, but these yellow candies might be worth something one day if they were once Weird Dolls.

Too bad I was heavily inactive until July of 2016 so I missed this beautiful event :,>

for those who missed out, here's a screencap from the shop on that glorious day, January 13th, 2017:

Z7zl3yr.png

the legendary wierd doll's description from our userpage tabs:

enJLElt.png

and a screencap of the sidebar of a user who won the restock wars that day:

QIgxT8g.png

Ah I remember this. I think I still have my impostor candy, though it's no longer labelled "wierd doll". Still, the memories live on in the form of sweet, virtual, crystalised sugar.

wait this actually happened? I thought King Dad was joking when he posted about it before hahaha

- - - Post Merge - - -

whoops I can't seem to get used to calling u King Dorado either pbbfft

i remember that

Ha, I remember that event. I loved having it in my sidebar for awhile. The Weird Doll is very cute. However, the suspicious spelling gave a clue that something was up. :rolleyes:

Back