How do you share the images that you take in game?

thisistian

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pear (Fruit)
White Rose
People used to use Miiverse, but that has shutdown recently so I'm not sure of what other methods to use. I've heard something about i.nintendo.net?

I preferred using Miiverse, but when I got a Switch I made an Twitter account dedicated to posting gaming stuff and now I pay things on there.

Last edited:
I email them to myself using gmail. The web browser is kinda crappy so it's annoying, but it's good enough to send pictures to yourself. Just type in gmail manually, then send an email to yourself like you'd normally do. You can attach multiple photos in one email. I only recommend using this method if your memory card isn't packed with photos because it takes a while for the album to load each time you want to attach a photo. If I'm uploading a lot in one go, I just plug my SD card into my computer and transfer the whole folder. I delete all the photos off my SD card too to save up more space. I don't really use twitter or facebook so I didn't want to connect those. Another way is using imgur uploader: http://imgur.webrender.net/ (again, through the crappy web browser).

For some reason, miiverse was still the best way to get the best quality photos.. so I'm sad it's gone now. I don't like the quality when I upload through the ways mentioned above, but at least it gets the job done.

I PLug in My sd card to my computer and upload it through there. Doing it through the ds itself is very slow for me so I rarely do it that way. If I?m feeling lazy, I just take a picture through the phone and just use bad quality :D

Last edited:
My sd card doesn't fit in my computer so I just upload them to facebook in a private album. It's slow and annoying (especially with my bad internet sometimes) but it's all I got :p

Last edited:
This is what I do:

-Go to internet browser
-Do Nintendo 3DS image share
-browse selected files from 3DS photos
-upload the selected file

It can be a bit of a hassle if you have lots of photos to upload, but I’d rather do this then try to take out my SD card and put it into my computer. Hope this helps you!

Once I got the pathways in my brain, removing the sd cards from my two DS's is easy. So is transferring them to my dedicated ACNL folder in pictures in my computer. The quality remains very good, imho. No Facebook, Twitter or any other entity involved!

By the way, squidpops, if you have a newer DS with the tiny (micro) sd card (one of mine is), and a computer, there is an adapter available (probably more than one). Mine is a SanDisk Wake Up Your Phone Adapter. Don't know where they come from (my daughter gave it to me) but Google probably does. ;)

Yup, just looked them up. There is a SanDisk one for $3.70 on Amazon Prime. Here is the link:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0047WZOOO/ref=s9_acsd_zgift_hd_bw_b14bbV_c_x_w?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-5&pf_rd_r=YW56VN1VSHQKHJCQ6Z12&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=2569e6f5-140d-50b3-a773-4146fcf1158b&pf_rd_i=15874201

I hope this makes it easier for anyone who would like to go this route. It took me a long time to figure out how to do this w/o Facebook, Twitter, etc., none of which I have. Easy, peasy now!

Last edited:
i dont want to constantly be taking my sd card out, so i use the web browser on the ds to email myself my photos

it's p slow, but it works well :)

I preferred using Miiverse, but when I got a Switch I made an Twitter account dedicated to posting gaming stuff and now I pay things on there.

^This is basically what I did as well for Switch and 3DS screenshots.
If I'm taking and uploading screenshots in bulk, I remove my SD card and upload the screenshots directly through my PC.

Last edited:
Back