Selling Marshal - LF: IGB

Burger

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (10) +
Hi. Marshal is moving out on the 17th and is looking for a nice town to live in. He's not super original, but he's still a great villager. Let me know if you're interested in giving him a great home :) I'm also able to TT to when he's in boxes if you like.

I'm interested in having Marshal live in my town. I think he'll love it in LadyNoir I'll pay 2,000,000 IGB for him.

Last edited:
This isn't a competition. Please stop raising the bar and saying you'll pay more. It doesn't make it far to others. Plus, this isn't a bidding thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

is he still available? I'll raise to 3,000,000 igb

Don't you already have 10 max villagers in your town? I looked at your signature and looked under Current Villagers, and you already have 10.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Plus, I can only go so high with the price. If the price goes above 6,000,000 IGB, I'll go flat broke. Please stop raising the price.

Last edited:
my signature is outdated.
and besides I asked if he was still available, I don't see why I would not be allowed to offer a price for Marshal myself :confused:

Last edited:
I'm saying you can't offer a price, it's just that....OK...let me tell you a story. So, last week, someone else was offering Marshal, he said he was in "the void" and that all we had to do was head to the person's town and boom Marshal would appear in our town in at least 3 days. A week went by and I still didn't get him. I was hoping I could find another thread soon where someone was giving away Marshal without the thread being over flowed with offers, and I found this thread. I was the first to offer and price and thought I might have a chance...but now that chance is never gonna happen.

I'm saying you can't offer a price, it's just that....OK...let me tell you a story. So, last week, someone else was offering Marshal, he said he was in "the void" and that all we had to do was head to the person's town and boom Marshal would appear in our town in at least 3 days. A week went by and I still didn't get him. I was hoping I could find another thread soon where someone was giving away Marshal without the thread being over flowed with offers, and I found this thread. I was the first to offer and price and thought I might have a chance...but now that chance is never gonna happen.

that is too bad!
only one can get a villager so if you went to this person's town with multiple people one of them might have marshal move in.
I wouldn't mind buying marshal from someone else, for example some people sell marshal via ambiio card but the thing is is that I actually prefer a unoriginal marshal to an original marshal so that is why I was looking here.

if you need tips to get more igb you can pm me I wouldn't mind helping you out

Last edited:
You know what, I'll just have a different villager. Everyone else, I'm not offering anymore. You guys can have him. c:

Back