Does anyone watch Mischa Crossing videos?

I was watching her ACNL lp with Kodama for a bit. Then I just got bored of it and went back to watch Chugga's lp for the 5th time lol. But I've never watched the dream town vids

I like Mischa's channel but I agree with primandimproper....she's really into hacking and she seems to mostly visit hacked Tumblr towns.I don't have anything against hacking but I'd like to see her change it up a bit more.As an alternative,Crystal from SimplyPressStart visits whatever towns people submit to her as long as they've reached a certain level of development.

I used to but it got boring seeing all the hacked towns. Not very captivating to watch at all.

That would bore me too.
Hacked towns. :-|
Don't watch her videos then. Sad thing is when she does feature non-hacked towns. Their not at all as beautiful as the hacked ones. Most aren't as developed, it's as if she picks those on purpose.

Only one I know that she likes that isn't hacked is Lilane.

I mostly watch her Sims 4 LP and if I see that she uploaded a dream town video, I add that town to my Dream Towns I Should Visit List.

I've watched her!! I like her videos but not into the hacking thing either. I really love Simplypressstart though :)))

i've seen a few of her videos but i don't watch a lot, nor am i subscribed to her. she seems really nice though

I watch her sometimes. I enjoy her videos, both acnl and others :) She was actually who got me into Breath of the Wild, I watched her gameplay of it and got into it from there!

Don't watch her videos then. Sad thing is when she does feature non-hacked towns. Their not at all as beautiful as the hacked ones. Most aren't as developed, it's as if she picks those on purpose.

Only one I know that she likes that isn't hacked is Lilane.

I don't watch them. o_O

I don't watch anything on Youtube.
I can't afford the data, plus personal channels don't interest me.

I make the exception for Ozzy Osbourne only. ^_^

Last edited:
Ohhhh I love her. Her tutorials are cool but hacked town are okay ig

I have but it's been a while. Her actual game play videos are good but I refuse to watch her live streams. I don't enjoy spending all that time watching her say hi to everyone in the chat, plus I found chuggaaconroy and that dude is awesome.

Back