• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Does anyone watch Mischa Crossing videos?

I watch them sometimes. I just wish she'd visit more non-hacked dream towns.

I was watching her ACNL lp with Kodama for a bit. Then I just got bored of it and went back to watch Chugga's lp for the 5th time lol. But I've never watched the dream town vids

I like Mischa's channel but I agree with primandimproper....she's really into hacking and she seems to mostly visit hacked Tumblr towns.I don't have anything against hacking but I'd like to see her change it up a bit more.As an alternative,Crystal from SimplyPressStart visits whatever towns people submit to her as long as they've reached a certain level of development.

I used to but it got boring seeing all the hacked towns. Not very captivating to watch at all.

That would bore me too.
Hacked towns. :-|
Don't watch her videos then. Sad thing is when she does feature non-hacked towns. Their not at all as beautiful as the hacked ones. Most aren't as developed, it's as if she picks those on purpose.

Only one I know that she likes that isn't hacked is Lilane.

I mostly watch her Sims 4 LP and if I see that she uploaded a dream town video, I add that town to my Dream Towns I Should Visit List.

I've watched her!! I like her videos but not into the hacking thing either. I really love Simplypressstart though :)))

i've seen a few of her videos but i don't watch a lot, nor am i subscribed to her. she seems really nice though

I watch her sometimes. I enjoy her videos, both acnl and others :) She was actually who got me into Breath of the Wild, I watched her gameplay of it and got into it from there!

Don't watch her videos then. Sad thing is when she does feature non-hacked towns. Their not at all as beautiful as the hacked ones. Most aren't as developed, it's as if she picks those on purpose.

Only one I know that she likes that isn't hacked is Lilane.

I don't watch them. o_O

I don't watch anything on Youtube.
I can't afford the data, plus personal channels don't interest me.

I make the exception for Ozzy Osbourne only. ^_^

Last edited:
I do, but like others said, all the hacked towns are repetitive. They all look very similar, so it's hard to care

Ohhhh I love her. Her tutorials are cool but hacked town are okay ig

I have but it's been a while. Her actual game play videos are good but I refuse to watch her live streams. I don't enjoy spending all that time watching her say hi to everyone in the chat, plus I found chuggaaconroy and that dude is awesome.

Back