Which is your favourite room in your house?

I try to make all my rooms my favorite, but across my towns, if I had to pick just one, for now it would be my toilet shrine room haha.

It used to be my backroom, which is my kitchen. But now I really like them all.

my mayor's kitchen is my favorite room atm, probably because i recently changed it around a bit

My favorite room is also my bedroom :3
I'm so proud of all the lil personal touches I added to it. It took me soooo many hours to finally finish lol.
I love spending time there and it my gnome/villager picture room <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I totally forgot; you can see pics of my bedroom here! It is undisputably my favorite :blush:

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...our-mayor-s-bedroom-here!-3&highlight=bedroom

my attic bedroom. it's purple, witchy but also practical, and shows my love of the moon and cats. it's perfect for me :3

I have a lot of good rooms, but my two favorite rooms are my throne room (filled with golden stuff) and my second characters bedroom (filled with rococo furniture and rare stuff)

It's my room on the left. I turned it into a science lab - got all the sci-fi items that I wanted for that room, so it's looking really cool. Wisp's lamp actually fits in quite well on the table, right next to a flask. Second favorite, if I'm allowed to pick, is my back room. Turned it into a doctor's office. I even have a 'waiting' room area lol.

My favourite is the right hand room... I have a little therapists office set up with a chaise lounge and lots of books. I kinda made it accidentally due to weird placement of odd furniture I had lying around. It started looking like a therapists office and I just sorta ran with it... And now its my favourite room &#55357;&#56843;

Thats a good question. Probably either my Bedroom or my Living room tbh

I have a lot of houses.

Annie's- Monster bar
Noel- Santa's toy shop
Snow White- Step mothers dungeon
Cinderella- Ballroom

Bo Peep- Wool shop
Ms. Mary- Ladybug kitchen
Old McDonald- Back yard farm
Muffin man- Bakery

Honey bee- Honey cake cafe
Lily the frog- Frog bingo
Smoky the bear- His apartment down stairs

Annette- Blather's library
Chuck- Rubber ducky bathroom
Breanna- Harvey's groovy livingroom
Layne- Tom Nooks bank

Rainbow Brite- Back yard
Happy Smurf- Gargamel's dungeon
Granny from Looney Tunes- Road runner and coyote.
Christopher Robin- Eeyore's room.

Last edited:
Hahahaha at first I thought we were talking about our IRL house, and got so confused when I read prison :rolleyes:
But I would have to say the upstairs room (bedroom).

I'm really liking the way my basement turned out, it's this college study & chill area. I'm going to revamp my upstairs room however, and I'm really excited to see how that'll look in the end!!

Back