• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Amiibo Furniture

I'll be around tomorrow afternoon-ish. I ordered the dishwasher.

I might have school tomorrow so I won't be around afternoon forum time, but I should be around at like 6 pm server time if that works for you. Just let me know. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I've been sick so I went to bed early.

I might have school tomorrow so I won't be around afternoon forum time, but I should be around at like 6 pm server time if that works for you. Just let me know. Sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I've been sick so I went to bed early.
That's fine. I'll be around tonight.

Scanned Ketchup and ordered the table.

Thank you! I'll come over and pick them up, if that's okay? How much do you want for the items?

Edit: Just remembered it'd take a day for the table to get there. It's late and my brain isn't working that great.

Last edited:
Thank you! I'll come over and pick them up, if that's okay? How much do you want for the items?

Edit: Just remembered it'd take a day for the table to get there. It's late and my brain isn't working that great.

I missed you again anyway. You're post was made at around 8 for me. Is that a good time for you to connect?

Yep, just let me know when you're online.

I'm around.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'll open my gates! How much do you want for the items?

I need your friend code again.

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

Back