Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
I've been drawing practically my whole life(honestly, my mom tells stories of me drawing on my house walls with crayons as a 2 year old) and have gone through a fair number of art mistakes(hoo boy).
So if you have any questions about art, feel free to ask!
One tip I need to give is to find a style after experimenting!!!! Do not rush to find a style!!! Took me 7 years to develop mine and it's slowly changing!

Even after a whole bunch of tips from tbt members, researching on the internet etc., I still cannot draw a human hand in less then like, an hour. Claws are hard enough D: If you have any magic hand drawing practice tips please let them be known XD Thanks!

Even after a whole bunch of tips from tbt members, researching on the internet etc., I still cannot draw a human hand in less then like, an hour. Claws are hard enough D: If you have any magic hand drawing practice tips please let them be known XD Thanks!

Ah the hands. The spawn of S@t@n for artists.
Try this out:
Take note of what shapes hands are made of. A box, with sticks. A box with 5 nubs that have nubs growing on them. A box and rectangles. Kinda like a bush trying to be a tree. Focus on this and practice a few hands. They kinda look like bones when I draw them, but that's me.
If focusing on the shape isn't for you, here's my video hero for my hands(and trust me, they were bad):
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l4jt0rmTo_c

What do you do when you want to share your art with others but people only seem to appreciate the prettier, more detailed art?

What do you do when you want to share your art with others but people only seem to appreciate the prettier, more detailed art?

Share it! If people appriciate the prettier art, that's them. If nobody's looking at your art, then that's a lie because you're looking at it. If you think too much, you'll focus too much on making things people like instead of what you like. As I always say:
"Sometimes you gotta be your biggest fan"
Love your art and soon people will love it too ^_^
Edit: Also, don't focus too much on people liking at your art, it'll mess with you(I saw it all the time when I was on DA)

Last edited:
Back