• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

And just like that, I’m back!

anniewithanh

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Who am I and why am I back? Yes let me explain.

I?m not much of anyone, really, but I COULD be your AC:BFF. Hahaha anyway.

My AC story starts on the GameCube like many of you and has brought me through a Wild World (but not into the city, unfortunately), then finally to turning over a New Leaf. Bought myself a 2DS after buying a (much needed) car for myself, because I that felt too grown up so I had to do something to balance that out. Hence, New Leaf and some other great games.

Me? Uh. Florida Girl, for real, no snow for me! I get cold just running around in the New Leaf snow. University of Florida Graduate (Go Gators!). Beach goer. Dog lover. I play Mario Kart, Zelda, finna grab Harvest Moon because that?s a game that brings mega feels for me (flashback, PS2 Save the Homeland). I?m on Steam, too, and I?m not great, but I?ll hit that PUBG with you and do my best!

That?s it for now. I was told I write too much so thanks for making it here. So maybe I?ll just leave you here with intrigue.
Add me! Friend me! I think my friend code is around here somewhere? Let?s play! I don?t bite!

Yes, I think this game is my fountain of youth.

Mayor never ages! I am always the same, even if my real body is aging.

Welcome!

Welcome back!

Back