• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oh Come on Guys!

Tsukuri_Yukimura

Bells
Switch
1570-8628-4897
I have had Pheobe and Whitney in my town of Okari for the longest time and I love them both, and I have been super nice to them everyday...for one reason! I really want the PWPs they suggest and everytime I do the trick to get pings they never ping me. I always get Julian and Bob asking to move out or random questions.

Help please.

Have you tried swimming a bit before asking? That's the way you could try and get pwps. Just swim about for about 5mins, and come out with nothing in your pockets and hopefully they will ping, I still haven't gotten the pwps I need yet. You can also trap them by digging around them before so you won't have no trouble finding them.

Have you tried swimming a bit before asking? That's the way you could try and get pwps. Just swim about for about 5mins, and come out with nothing in your pockets and hopefully they will ping, I still haven't gotten the pwps I need yet. You can also trap them by digging around them before so you won't have no trouble finding them.

Adding on to that, I've heard that filling your pockets with flowers and/or tools will make it so villagers cannot ping to buy items off you or sell items to you, making it more likely that you'll get a PWP request when they ping. I haven't tested this myself though.

That is what I am doing. Just wrong pings and a few times I can't even find those two villagers.

You need to isolate the villagers you want that way any other villager can't find you and ruin the ping. Use a lot of holes to trap the intended villagers. Also trap the unwanted ones to so that they can't wander around.

I posted this in a similar topic.
I hope it helps. ^_^

I got every PWP I wanted, one after the other.

Load your game, and make sure you have only shells on you, villagers won't try to buy anything from you that way.
Have no bells, so they can't try to sell you anything.

If you want only Uchi requests, then avoid all the others, and run by your Uchi.

She should ping you with a PWP.

If not, turn off without saving, and repeat the process.

Back