Who is your favourite gaming YouTuber?

I don't particularly like most gaming channels. Most of the ones I watch regularly are Splatoon based, so that's SkulShurtagalTCG, GGGabrielGaming, Octoboy (lol), FishyFisher. I've just discovered ChocoMilkGamer does some fab BotW funny moments. That's about it really.

DUNKEY! Dunkey's videos always make me lose my ****, been watching for a long time. He's the funniest guy.

This. For a second answer, I watch a lot of SpaceHamster and PeanutButterGamer and their collabs. Also can't forget Chuggaaconroy! They're pretty much the only channels I watch though and have been for a while. Maybe I should check some of these channels out. Always worth a shot!

SimplyPressStart
SuperCarlinGaming
Gametheory (if this counts) that's about it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh yeah and my favorite... swimming bird

jacksepticeye, keralis, sl1pg8tr. i used to watch more markiplier but recently its been games i don't care about so i have not watched or its streamed and i dont watch many livestreams due to time.

LGR aka Lazy Game Reviews. I've followed him for years and I often don't buy a The Sims expansion without watching his review first. While I don't always agree with his opinions his videos are in-depth and I love his sense of humour.

Last edited:
DashieGames & CoryxKenshin & DomPlays, they are all funny asf LOL, they always make my day & make me happy when I'm upset haha

Currently it's Helloween4545. I like his survival horror Let's Plays. Right now I'm watching his Silent Hill 3 and Silent Hill 2 ones.

Last edited:
I would say my favorite is DashieGames, I just enjoy his videos the most, specially when he plays Super Mario Maker, his reactions while playing it are hilarious.

Last edited:
Mischacrossing (her acnl streams are so fun. Loved the one with rain in the background ), Kubz Scouts, ChocolateMilkGamer, Viantastic and Skawo mostly.

Last edited:
chuggaaconroy for sure. ive been watching him for about 10 years now and his playthroughs are extremely entertaining, but also very good walkthrough and guides

I don't watch that many gaming YouTubers' since there has been A LOT of drama in the past year or so where popular YouTube gamers were revealed as bigots, but one of the few I still watch is PBGGameplay.

I also watch TrueGreen7, but he's less of a let's player-type YouTuber and he more just makes Pokemon videos that are more like top 10 lists and stuff like that.

Sips! I've been watching him for years and years. He's hilarious and a good dude. I used to watch heaps of gaming youtubers now he is the only gaming channel/streamer I still watch. And occasionally Robbazz

Back