• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who is your favourite gaming YouTuber?

oh i've heard and seen a few mischacrossing vids, but i'm not subscribed/an avid watcher.
i tend to watch markiplier, jacksepticeye, danandphilgames, and game grumps. i only watch something i'm interested in though, i don't watch all of their vids.

dashiegames
nicob
matpat
markiplier
jacksepticeye is okay
idk a lot of gamers suck nowadays

I'm subscribed to a few though I haven't seen them in ages. Been watching Helloween4545 lately though.

Markiplier, Cryatoic and NicoB

Last edited:
LDShadowLady

i'm not too devoted to any particular ones, but i like gamegrumps to check out gameplay footage, marikiplier or jacksepticeye when im in the mood for crazy shenanigans. even though sometimes they're a bit too much, you can pretty much rely on quality recording & good audience engagement. i used to watch splattercat for some of the survival games i was really into.

Super Best Friends
ChristopherOdd
ProJared Plays
Luckless Lovelocks
jacksepticeye

And a couple of local non-english ones.

umm i watch truegreen7 and appari ( go ahead and yell at me about it, yes i like animal jam) also i watch bepper ( also animal jam)

GameGrumps every now and then for certain games, but for quality or thorough gameplay I’d go for ChristopherOdd. Cry used to be pretty decent, but lately he hasn’t been playing much & he’s starting to get annoying when he records with a certain someone.

Q: Who is your favorite gaming YouTuber?

A: It is difficult for me to decide who is my favorite gaming YouTuber. So far... I mostly watch Sirlionhart and Jay from the Kubz Scouts, but I sometimes watch PieSenpai/Azzman, omegaevolution, and jacksepticeye. I did watch a few videos from markiplier's channel since his videos showed up on my recommendations and thought I should give his videos a shot. I used to watch videos from Pewdiepie's channel.

If I had to pick my favorite one out of the people that I listed then I would choose Sirlionhart because he plays a lot of the games that I like playing. And... The way he plays game makes me want to test the limits of every game I that play. I was always looking for a channel that has the same interest of games that I do and I am glad that I was able to find his YouTube channel. Plus... He is quite entertaining.

RoosterTeeth, just the level of vulgar and offensive I like lol

ChuggaaConroy
JackSepticEye
Kubz Scouts
Markiplier

Back