Need help for story of seasons trio of towns

Maiden

Magical girl
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I?ve been playing for a while now and I?ve been trying to get all of Yuzuki?s flower events, but I can?t seen to get the purple flower event, im on 1 and a half hearts with him and have tried doing the stuff I?ve seen on other websites but none of its working :/ does anyone know what to do?

From what I can gather at fogu, you have to be at 2.5 hearts of friendship (5,000 points) to see the first friend event. So you probably just need a higher friendship with him. Good luck, Yuzuki is great and you are making me miss playing the game! :blush:

Yea you should probably make friends with Yuzuki, friends and family, So Omiyo (that guy) and Hinati a lot of the friend (some) events will be these guys and the friend events come first

You don't necessarily have to in this game (throws shade RF4) but hey better to have it than not need it than to need it and not have it.
Happy Gaming

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yea you should probably make friends with Yuzuki, friends and family, So Omiyo (that guy) and Hinati a lot of the friend (some) events will be these guys and the friend events come first

You don't necessarily have to in this game (throws shade RF4) but hey better to have it than not need it than to need it and not have it.
Happy Gaming

Back