• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What subject do/did you study at university/college?

Used to take film studies at uni, but I never did a degree or such out of it. Really enjoyed it.

Got my AS in digital media and I'm graduating this may with a bachelors in marketing.

English literature & anthropology, aka where the money's at.

i'm an undeclared major and i dual enroll at a nearby college with most of my classes at high school

im not in college yet (later this year) BUT.....Am working towards a level 3 business course which is quite achievable for me

I'm studying my A-Levels in Maths, Biology and Art then looking to study Architecture at University starting September.

I'm doing a Bachelor of Music right now specializing in Music Education.

Hopefully I'll be doing a molecular biology degree (Bachelor) at UOM

Last edited:
BSocSc in Social Policy and International Relations. Very excited to enter my fight against the job market armed with a butter knife! :)

I really wanna study law at Uni, but the one in my town doesn't offer it as a course. Instead, I'm going with another one I've always planned on doing: psychology. I'm trying to get into a career of being a psychologist. My favourite field of psychology is clinical.

English literature & anthropology, aka where the money's at.

lololol

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really wanna study law at Uni, but the one in my town doesn't offer it as a course. Instead, I'm going with another one I've always planned on doing: psychology. I'm trying to get into a career of being a psychologist. My favourite field of psychology is clinical.

I don't think most law students study law as an undergrad degree, you can go to law school no matter what your Bachelor's is in.

I study music/piano, physics, and math in college. I'm also required to take other random courses to have a well-rounded education, but the ones listed above are my primary studies.

I'm working on a bachelor's in Psychology in my hometown but plan on getting a doctoral degree when I go off to grad school. Either a PhD or PsyD.

Last edited:
Back