marnie of pomelo bay
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8411-4279-3514
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Pear (Fruit)
So I have this quite large area in my town and I?m not sure how to go about landscaping it! I was wondering if you guys could help me a little? This is the area (with the question mark):
27DCB3CA-6526-409C-ACFA-C0DA18A8F057.jpg
(Sorry for the awful quality)
Some PWPs that I thought I could put in the area were maybe the campsite and the fire pit, the windmill, maybe the Stonehenge? What do you guys think? Maybe a villager house somewhere too.
Do you have any big empty areas in your town that are tricky to landscape?

I've seen a lot of people create a fountain area with bushes and trees around it. I've also seen people create parks with the park pwps and benches etc. you could create a zen garden? Depends on your town theme etc. I've used big areas before to put a firepit down and make a forest/campsite esc area. I find them very difficult to landscape haha!

Personally I like my "public" buildings in a row, so since you have the town hall and re-tail lined up already I'd continue the path and built the police station, maybe even the cafe there, it would be like another main street.
Or what about a park like area with the picnic, playground, benches, hammock, ... PWPs?
Or a bamboo garden with the zen PWPs?
Or a fake pond with designs?
Or an area for different fruit trees?
An exhibition area with some of the "art" PWPs displayed?
In my towns, I always make room for a flower meadow where I don't plant specific flowers but just let them grow wild (just a bench or some small PWPs there and no paths) because it looks so pretty imo and is a nice contrast to the planned and landscaped rest of my town!

Thank you so much you guys!!^ I went with the campsite and fire pit area and I’ve got quite a bit of space left over that I think I’ll put the windmill and maybe the picnic blanket in. And I’m actually trying to make a natural ‘meadow’ themed town so I don’t think I’ll line up my public buildings, but you got me thinking about where I could possibly place them and I came up with some good spots, so thank you Rubylena :D

Thank you so much you guys!!^ I went with the campsite and fire pit area and I’ve got quite a bit of space left over that I think I’ll put the windmill and maybe the picnic blanket in. And I’m actually trying to make a natural ‘meadow’ themed town so I don’t think I’ll line up my public buildings, but you got me thinking about where I could possibly place them and I came up with some good spots, so thank you Rubylena :D

Sorry to chime in late, but I like your idea of a big campsite area with the windmill! It sounds like it’ll be so nice to look at when it’s finished :>. I tend to build the public buildings like Rubylena does (at least that’s how my first town is), haha. It’s good you found places for them though. ^ - ^

Trellis is another great PWP that fills up a larger space.

If only one of my villagers will request it! I've never managed to get it.

Back