I want winter to be over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Same here! Like, I already see 40cm of snow when I look out my window (I live in Canada eh) so having it in animal crossing was neat for the time now it's kinds "Meh''

i enjoy winter in real life, but other than than the cedar trees, i hate winter in acnl (at least in my town). the colors are too dull and there is too much snow covering the trees & bushes; i like the bright green leaves in the spring & how the azaleas start to grow on the bushes!

I miss the rain during the winter.

I prefer it to the snow especially as I like walking around with an umbrella and twiddling it every so often.

Forty one days to go before the snow vanishes.

The trees will go from brown to green tomorrow.

I TT'd yesterday to grow some hybrids, and on January 16th, the trees were green!

Still snow though, until February 25th!

Forty one days to go before the snow vanishes.

The trees will go from brown to green tomorrow.

I TT'd yesterday to grow some hybrids, and on January 16th, the trees were green!

Still snow though, until February 25th!
Woohoo, green trees!

I'm fine with the snow during December and the holidays. What I don't like is that it takes too long until it's gone so I just TT to 02/25 then play it normally until mid March (in-game) then go back once it is 02/25 in real life xD

Winter is my favorite season so I don't really want it to be over yet since it looks so pretty with all the snow. Also I'm not looking forward to getting a tan in summer so I'm definitely content with winter. :D

Back