• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone with siblings under 10?

Jacob

· · · · · • ◦ ☆ ◦ • · · · · ·
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Purple Crescent Moon
Pink Crescent Moon
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Green Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Hi everyone, I'm currently taking AP Psychology in school and I have this project due tomorrow.

One of the sections in this project is to interview at least 3 children under the age of 10, asking them questions that they might not be old enough to fully understand. It's part of a developmental chapter.

SO, I only know one child that I am close enough to to ask these questions, and the answers are pretty funny. But I really need help getting 2 more kids' answers for my project.

So if anyone out there on this forum has younger siblings, is there any chance you could interview them for me? I will pay 100 tbt?

First name and Age (For me to record on the project):

A. Where does the sun go at night?
B. Could you become a girl(boy) if you want to?
C. What are clouds made of?
D. Where do dreams come from?
E. Does your brother (sister) have any brothers (sisters)?
F. Does your mother have a mother?
G. Were your parent ever little?
H. What makes the leaves fall off the trees?
J. Billy got mad while he was eating. He threw one glass on the floor and broke it. John was helping his mother clean cupboards. He accidentally tripped and broke 6 glasses he was carrying. Who was more naughty? Billy or John?

Thanks for your time!

I asked my 3 y/o sister to make things extra interesting lol

A. Where does the sun go at night? it goes asleep in the moon
B. Could you become a girl(boy) if you want to? alls she could come up with is "I'm a girl"
C. What are clouds made of? rain
D. Where do dreams come from? snoring
E. Does your brother (sister) have any brothers (sisters)? yep and babies and cousins
F. Does your mother have a mother? no she's mommy
G. Were your parent ever little? mommy and daddy are big and baby seeley (our baby brother) is small!
H. What makes the leaves fall off the trees? because snow is coming
J. Billy got mad while he was eating. He threw one glass on the floor and broke it. John was helping his mother clean cupboards. He accidentally tripped and broke 6 glasses he was carrying. Who was more naughty? Billy or John? she didn't fully understand this one and came up with "No, I'm not bad I am good" lol

hope it helps!

I have an 8 year old brother, I'll ask him later.

I asked my 3 y/o sister to make things extra interesting lol

A. Where does the sun go at night? it goes asleep in the moon
B. Could you become a girl(boy) if you want to? alls she could come up with is "I'm a girl"
C. What are clouds made of? rain
D. Where do dreams come from? snoring
E. Does your brother (sister) have any brothers (sisters)? yep and babies and cousins
F. Does your mother have a mother? no she's mommy
G. Were your parent ever little? mommy and daddy are big and baby seeley (our baby brother) is small!
H. What makes the leaves fall off the trees? because snow is coming
J. Billy got mad while he was eating. He threw one glass on the floor and broke it. John was helping his mother clean cupboards. He accidentally tripped and broke 6 glasses he was carrying. Who was more naughty? Billy or John? she didn't fully understand this one and came up with "No, I'm not bad I am good" lol

hope it helps!

Thank you guys sooo much!!

Oh, woops, her name is Bekah lol

Back