• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Is Ugandan Knuckles a racist meme?

How is mocking a Ugandan accent and making tribal jokes not racist is the real question, like there's no way around that.

Naturally people are gonna excuse it anyways, though.

congrats on being like one of the only not dumb**** posters in this thread

"Racist" by definition: showing or feeling discrimination or prejudice against people of other races, or believing that a particular race is superior to another.

It's not a racist meme, it's just a meme. Mimicking accents isn't racist either.

I think its an awful meme to be honest...if its racist...idk...bu the original Knuckles sings on you tube...the thing the meme was based off of....was WAY better of a meme then what some dummirs turned it into.

To me, it's just bloody annoying. I work with middle schoolers afterschool and this one kid's all like:
"We are many you are but one"
"Do you de way my brudda"
"We are from Wukanda" (um...Uganda said differently??)

He's a huge pain in my ass. Thank GOD he's really smart so I don't need to workwith him as much as others =_=

To me, it's just bloody annoying. I work with middle schoolers afterschool and this one kid's all like:
"We are many you are but one"
"Do you de way my brudda"
"We are from Wukanda" (um...Uganda said differently??)

He's a huge pain in my ass. Thank GOD he's really smart so I don't need to workwith him as much as others =_=

Wukanda, maybe pronounced slightly differently is the fictional setting of the Black Panther movie.

Oh god this meme is so annoying to me after hearing people say "do u know da wae" so many times lmao...

Last edited:
Back