Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: The Butterfly Oath

Quote Originally Posted by MopyDream44 View Post
    Hey Flutter, do you still need red butterflies? I don't have any Topaz left to share but I still have a handful of red. I may be getting more Topaz down the road, but I am trying to finish the new goals if possible first.
    No, I don't. Thanks for asking, though! This group is so great about helping out.
    [COLOR="#FF0000"][FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Town Name: Meryton
    Mayor: Flutter
    Villagers: Drake, Bam, Pierce, Chops, Baabara, Alice, Kabuki, Agnes, Rhonda, Felicity
    Pocket Camp Friend ID: 7333-8372-577

Bells
    3DS
    5069-4445-3905
    Holiday Candy Cane 2017Red CosmosCandy Easter EggOrange (Fruit)Tasty CakeCakeSeptember Birthstone (Sapphire)Small Mailbox
    Thanks everyone so much for the help!
    I'm kind of bumming because I really wanted to get a mug and the rocking chair, but I'm not totally sure I'm going to make it.
    I need 15 more winter butterflies and 21 golden if I were trying to get even the leaf tickets - but I don't think I can reach that.
    So I'm focusing on getting the white butterflies! If you have some, please share and I'll share back.

Legend of Zelda fangirl.
    Pocket Camp: Dia at 7453 5587 361

Bells
    3DS
    5086-2941-9066
    January Birthstone (Garnet)December Birthstone (Turquoise)November Birthstone (Topaz)October Birthstone (Opal)August Birthstone (Peridot)July Birthstone (Ruby)May Birthstone (Emerald)April Birthstone (Diamond)March Birthstone (Aquamarine)September Birthstone (Sapphire)
    Just want to let people know I'm not backing out of my oath, I'm just having a bit of trouble getting white dahlia seeds and also successful captures to be able to re-share butterflies. This second part of the event is kind of kicking my butt!
    Write, Knit, Read
    Mayor Imbri - Night Mare
    Salem-by-the-Sea and The Forest of Hollowyn - Blog of AC:NL and other stuff here on TBT

Quote Originally Posted by D i a View Post
    Thanks everyone so much for the help!
    I'm kind of bumming because I really wanted to get a mug and the rocking chair, but I'm not totally sure I'm going to make it.
    I need 15 more winter butterflies and 21 golden if I were trying to get even the leaf tickets - but I don't think I can reach that.
    So I'm focusing on getting the white butterflies! If you have some, please share and I'll share back.
    I just gave you 3 white butterflies. I'm done with the event and not producing anymore butterflies until I get the things I want from harvested blue dahlias, but I will continue to share back with you as long as I have them. Good luck!
    Villagers: Drake, Bam, Pierce, Chops, Baabara, Alice, Kabuki, Agnes, Rhonda, Felicity

Bells
    3DS
    5069-4445-3905
    Holiday Candy Cane 2017Red CosmosCandy Easter EggOrange (Fruit)Tasty CakeCakeSeptember Birthstone (Sapphire)Small Mailbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginetheday View Post
    I just gave you 3 white butterflies. I'm done with the event and not producing anymore butterflies until I get the things I want from harvested blue dahlias, but I will continue to share back with you as long as I have them. Good luck!
    I saw that, thanks so much for your help, Flutter! I used leaf tickets to make sure I caught them. :P

Legend of Zelda fangirl.

Quote Originally Posted by D i a View Post
    I saw that, thanks so much for your help, Flutter! I used leaf tickets to make sure I caught them. :P
    After failing to capture the 3 you gave back, I've decided to go back to producing butterflies. I'll give them back to you once I finish growing the flowers.

Bells
    3DS
    5069-4445-3905
    Quote Originally Posted by Imaginetheday View Post
    After failing to capture the 3 you gave back, I've decided to go back to producing butterflies. I'll give them back to you once I finish growing the flowers.
    Aw, that's very thoughtful of you.
    Just please don't pressure yourself on that, I'm practically manufacturing white dahlias to try to catch em all.

Edit:
    Thanks Flutter, for all the butterflies! I've completed the goals for the white butterflies, thanks to you! I'm just passing on the butterflies to people that still need them on my friends list.

Legend of Zelda fangirl.

Bells
    3DS
    0044-3334-2746
    NN ID
    MopyDream44
    Easter EggOrange (Fruit)Pear (Fruit)Candy Easter EggTasty CakeTasty CakeCake
Gift received at 04-06-2014, 09:47 AM from PrayingMantis10
    Hello friends, I want to thank everyone who was able to share during this event, and everyone who stopped by to water my flowers and keep my crops growing! You are all amazing, and I was able to finish these goals because of you. I still have winter butterflies left to share, and I would love to drop them off to friends who really need them to complete the goals, but I'm unsure who still needs them at this point. Unfortunately, I don't have any winter gold butterflies to share, as I haven't really caught any since completing the gold winter goals. Please let me know if you need winter butterflies and what your IGN is so I can drop them off before the event ends. I will be at the movies until this evening, but I will check back around 9pm EST to see if anyone still needs butterflies. Thanks again everyone, and good luck to everyone who is still working towards those goals!
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ nothing is going to get better. It's not. ~The Lorax
    ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Bells
    3DS
    3222-6908-1246
    森
Gift received at 08-15-2013, 01:50 AM from Twilight Sparkle
    This event has stressed me out far too much.. I have been playing sooo much and still have 3 gold butterflies left to get.

If anyone has any extras, I would be glad to return any of the ones I catch back to you. Also, thank you to everyone who has helped me so far, you're the best! <3

(my fc is 0601 0570 187 & my username is Saoirse)

update: caught 1 from Pensee + 1 from Ethan, only need 1 more! (thanks to Macchi as well - sadly they escaped x_x)
    Last edited by trea; 01-21-2018 at 07:25 PM.