Does the town yorkwood have a current dream address?

If you're talking about the Halloween town "Yorkwood," then I believe the DA is 5800-4514-7430. I haven't checked to see if it still works though. Tumblr has a lot of screenshots of Yorkwood, haha.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, also someone's post on Tumblr said "Yorkwood is back online." So, the one I just gave you might not be up-to-date. This was another DA that was given: 5C00-0023-6BF9. You can check both out and see if they work. :>

Last edited:
I'm in a house there.
What's that pot thing on a burner, next to the snowglobe?

Anyone know? ^_^

I think it’s camp stove

I’ve seen this item in moridb...but looking at in the House , I just notice it floats! How’s neat. In moridb it looks like the bottom piece is side by side.

I think it’s camp stove

I’ve seen this item in moridb...but looking at in the House , I just notice it floats! How’s neat. In moridb it looks like the bottom piece is side by side.

Yep, that's it!
I got it from an igloo camper, I just didn't know it looked so cool!

I'm going to reorder it. ^_^

That room was awesome!

This town is gorgeous!
What's the thing on the flan lamp in the candy house's main room?
The heavy metal room bothered me though, reminds me too much of a rather heartbreaking episode of my show.
What's the wallpaper in the back room of the mushroom house? (3o'clock)
The top floor in the top house is A++, this is such a refreshing town!

You mean the shaved ice lamp on sweets mini table?
Might you be talking about regal wall?

I know I loved those town ! That’s why it was important for me to find the dream address :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

The town shamrock : 6E00 0026 F069 is also very well done!

I know I loved those town ! That?s why it was important for me to find the dream address :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's a box of some sort, next to the left doorway, behind the cases.
That's what the wallpaper is! Thanks.

I know I loved those town ! That’s why it was important for me to find the dream address :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Dang, I gotta visit this town soon since y’all are saying such positive things! Also, I love the town of Shamrock, bellie! I’ve visited the DA several times. :p

I just visited Yorkwood. So many creative rooms.

Anyone know what the song is that is in the basement planetarium / stargazing room of the bottom right character house??

I really like it... ^_^

Back