• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hello

SnowLeaf

Bells
Hi, my name is Susan and I finally got a new 2DS XL for my nineteenth birthday (dec 28th) after owning only a DS lite for about ten years. I got myself Animal Crossing New Leaf and I think I lost all sense of responsibility during my first walk around my town. "Don't you have a research paper to hand in next week?" "But mom, Tangy wants me to get him a goldfish."
So next to being a full time mayor, I am also a biochemistry (soon just chemistry) major from the Netherlands. Reading is my passion when my mind allows me to focus on a page long enough to get to the next one. My dog is the best thing in my life and he is my favorite person. I love to wake up early just to enjoy the comfort of my blankets a little longer. And tea gives me life.
And that is me!

Back