• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What is the most common personality in your town?

I have three Peppy villagers (Tammi, Merry, and Carmen), which is funny considering I could take or leave Peppy villagers. They're all super cute in their own ways, so I love em. :p

Two cranky and two normal.
I'm thinking of getting rid of Etoile or Chelsea, so I can move Katt in.

In the town of Old Leaf, there are 4 crankies, 3 snooties, 2 smugs and one normal. Of course, all 10 are wolves and that furry bunch comes in a pretty limited selection. That's my only town that is lop-sided.

I have 3 normals (Midge, Kitt, and Goldie), 2 smug (Beardo and W. Link), and 1 each jock (Roald), cranky (Vic), snooty (Mathilda), lazy (Dizzy), and peppy (Epona).

In Vista, it's a tie with 2 Normals and 2 Jocks.
In Chocolat, it's 3 Normals
In Moonview, it's 3 Peppies and 2 Normals.
In Flora, it's tie with 2 Lazies, 2 Snooties and 2 Peppies.

I forgot what it was in my spare town.

I want to say normal, since I think I have 3 or 4, 2 snooties, acranky and a peppy.
Oh, and Agnes.

Normals dominate now at 3. There was a time when crankies and smugs would have tied the score but I got it down to 2 smugs and 2 crankies haha.

Snooty and smug. Quillson need the boot, so does Alli but I don't wanna mess with cards just yet.

Back