• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Favourite inspirational quotes?

Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.

"Bad times are just times that are bad" I know it's supposed to be meaningless and funny but it makes me feel better about bad times, like, "it's a bad day, not a bad life" sorta thing and I literally have a cross stitch of it on my wall.

I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. —Michael Jordan

"Try to be better than who you were yesterday"

"Stop hating yourself for everything you aren't and start loving yourself for everything you already are." <3

and

"Happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people."

“The phoenix must burn to emerge.” - Janet Fitch

I like it because it reminds me failure is okay. It's okay to not be perfect the first time around, it's okay to fail and fail again. Failure is normal in life and to be expected. Just like the phoenix, you fall before you rise.

"I am out of control
and at times hard to handle.
But if you can't handle me at my worst,
then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

"Marry someone you want to annoy for the rest of your life."

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

"Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple." - Dr. Seuss

01a.png

Last edited:
Back