• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any PC gamers?

My fav is ( genericly ) starwars battlefront 2 and overwatch / heroes of the Storm! And I'm recently getting back into toon town! Besides that on the off chance I want to play single player I have a plethora of games on steam! Such as all good starwars-es a hat in time and sonic Generations! To name a few.

My PC died years ago, but I loved the older games.

Gabriel Knight: The Beast Within.
Phantasmagoria.
D.
Quake 1.

Last PC game I played, was Plants vs Zombies.

Last edited:
My PC broke recently, but I was trying to get into a lot. I wanted to get Stardew valley, but I'll just have to wait until I can afford another PC. The last game I played was Life is Strange.

I mostly use my PC as a cheaper PS4. There's a bunch of games on the PS4 that I wanted to play but I decided that the console was too expensive and thankfully most of the games I wanted to play (Nier Automata, the Danganronpa trilogy, Overwatch, Life is Strange, some One Piece games, and some others that I can't remember at the moment) were on PC. And I'm really glad that I made this choice because these games are fantastic! I also used to use my old laptop as an emulator to play some of Nintendo's older Japan-only games like Mother 3, Rhythm Tengoku, Fire Emblem 4, and all of that fun stuff. I don't really play any PC-only games though...

PC has become my main port of call for gaming since 2013. I used to indulge in some MMOs back then but they don't interest me the same anymore, and when they did they took up way too much of my spare time, so I dropped them completely. Now I've just been catching up on a backlog of games I've had on my Steam, for a while I had forgotten how nice it is to sink into a single player game and just get immersed in the story. I think ultimately I had too much exposure to multiplayer games and trying to adapt to group play, it made it hard for me to just enjoy something by myself, and I really missed that. Some of my favourites are NieR:Automata, The Witcher Trilogy, and the Divinity series, but my next gem is likely going to be Monster Hunter World. I'm absolutely ecstatic that they're finally bringing that franchise to PC. I heard they're also bring Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age to Steam very soon too, that is another title that I've wanted to play but I'm not sure when I'll get it. I tend to wait for sales unless I'm extremely hyped for a game, the last game I "preordered" was NieR last year.

Aside from PC, the only console I really use frequently is my 3DS. My Wii U hasn't been touched since I beat BotW last year and it likely won't be touched again until I feel like revisiting that game some years down the line.

Yeah. Yeah. *points to signature*

Right now I'd probably say Tomb Raider and Grand Theft Auto V.

Ah jeez. I have like 200+ Steam games from just a few years of sales >.> with a list of like 30 favorites just as ones I still want to really finish or can always go back to easily. I'm pretty excited for the full release of Subnautica coming up. You guys already named some good ones: Stardew Valley, Life is Strange (I gotta finish the presequel). Don't Starve, Terraria and Skyrim are probably my highest hours input.

When I think back, I've always been a PC gamer but never really thought about it in that way. I was on my Playstation 1/2 just as much, but there was always the Sims and Zoo Tycoon among some seriously good educational games at an even younger age.

I suppose I am, some of my favorite games are Terraria, Tabletop Simulator, and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to type or remember right now. You can always check out my Steam profile to see what games I'm mostly into: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Psydye/

I don't game much on the PC, but I do play anything that doesn't require high specs. I mostly play a lot of old PC games tho. Like Diablo 1 and 2, Doom 2, and emulators.

I suppose I am, some of my favorite games are Terraria, Tabletop Simulator, and a bunch of others I'm too lazy to type or remember right now. You can always check out my Steam profile to see what games I'm mostly into: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Psydye/
What kinds of things do you play on Tabeltop Simulator? I bought it a long time ago and could never get anyone I knew to play it (well, I almost had my boyfriend convinced but then the game we had had glitched cards like half way through the game and he never looked back). I only played a game with strangers once and it was fun, but for me a little intimidating.

What kinds of things do you play on Tabeltop Simulator? I bought it a long time ago and could never get anyone I knew to play it (well, I almost had my boyfriend convinced but then the game we had had glitched cards like half way through the game and he never looked back). I only played a game with strangers once and it was fun, but for me a little intimidating.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm always afraid going into a game not knowing anything about it, thinking I'll drag the experience down for others by trying to understand what's going on. For the games we play I can't remember, as it's usually someone else hosting and I have a bad memory.

Looking someone to play with
PUBG/Dota 2

:-/ um yea I mostly just play The Sims 1,2,3 or 4, Sim City (3,4 societys or whatevs) Spore. These game take up a lot of my pc room (EA and everything) I have a lot of EP,SP,& minipacks
I have some of those quick games. By BigfishGames, Reflexive, RealArcade etc and stuff but those are not on my PC (EXHD -_-)

Found a folder the other day with some flash games of them 0.o lolz great way to kick back and just wast 10-20 min and have fun

- - - Post Merge - - -

:-/ um yea I mostly just play The Sims 1,2,3 or 4, Sim City (3,4 societys or whatevs) Spore. These game take up a lot of my pc room (EA and everything) I have a lot of EP,SP,& minipacks
I have some of those quick games. By BigfishGames, Reflexive, RealArcade etc and stuff but those are not on my PC (EXHD -_-)

Found a folder the other day with some flash games of them 0.o lolz great way to kick back and just wast 10-20 min and have fun

Been using Steam for the past 6 years. I own only about 80 games. My favorite ones are Don't Starve, Divinity: Original Sin and Divinity: Original Sin 2, and Darkest Dungeon. I like turn-based, rogue-like strategic games. Currently playing They Are Billions. Tough game to beat but surprisingly addictive.

I mostly play (heavily modded versions of) Skyrim/Oblivion/Morrowind and Fallout 3/4 on my PC (don’t hate on me for being a dirty little Bethesda fanboy, lol).

I used to play Spore and the original Mass Effect trilogy on PC, too, until I realized that Origin/EA’s DRM is literal cancer; it *completely* hosed my entire file system back in ~2011/12 (the same happened to a lot of people who installed EA’s boot sector virus DRM and there was quite rightfully a huge ****storm because of that). Thanks for that by the way, EA. Ever since then, I refuse to ever let Origin/anything EA touch my rig again.

So it’s Steam all the way for me now :)

Last edited:
pc master race
my pc doesn't recognize usb mice anymore -- i think the motherboard got kek'd -- so i haven't really played recently

i avidly played roblox, stardew valley, terraria, minecraft, west of loathing, the binding of isaac - afterbirth +, and a whole bunch of other things
i've got stardew, minecraft, and isaac on my switch; i have a DS flashcard and my New 3DS XL has custom firmware, so i have emulation covered; roblox's community is about as acidic as a cup of orange juice so i don't get on much; i do have minechat so i am able to at least speak in the few servers i play on

to be honest, i'm fine without it, but i do plan on getting it fixed at some point; hopefully, i can get more RAM and a GPU upgrade when i do, because i have a few games that i've been gifted and cannot play and it's frankly out of date.

I have steam and play some games on my pc, but I'm not a huge "pc gamer" since my computer sucks lol. It can at least run CSGO and Subnautica though and that's good enough for me :)

Most of what I play is on Steam. Sometimes use Origin for Battlefield 4, and I have some stuff on GoG, Uplay and DRM-free but if it's not Steam I often won't start it up. I have a pretty big library, but only play a select few of them. Namely Ark:Survival Evolved, Audiosurf 2, Dota 2, Elder Scrolls Online, Stardew Valley, Sins of a Solar Empire, Banished and Rocksmith 2014. I've been playing Civilization 6 a fair bit the past few days vs bots, really enjoyed the old RTS games, but they don't generally make them like they used to any more so eh.

Back