• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

how long do villagers stay angry for?

vvindows98

always down 2 clown
Bells
..i was trying to do the PWP diving trick and accidentally pushed Katt too much, now she's angry and won't suggest anything
how long do I have to wait before I can talk to her again? (also I feel so bad lmao help)

I’d probably say around 5 minutes or less. Usually when I go inside a building and come out, the villager isn’t angry anymore.

I’ve done the same thing with making my Uchi angry because of PWP farming, haha.

In WW, I made Tipper mad, and she stormed up and down the beach for 45 minutes! LOL

I told her, her makeup looked clownish. :D

In WW, I made Tipper mad, and she stormed up and down the beach for 45 minutes! LOL

I told her, her makeup looked clownish. :D

Jeez, 45 minutes? That’s crazy, haha. Though I guess it was deserved. :p

I think it really depends on if they are in the same frame as you when it is happening. If I leave and come back a little later they will act like nothing happened. If I hang around for whatever reason, they seem to keep the emotion longer than usual.

Back