• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's your favourite way to procrastinate?

What a coincidence, I'm procrastinating right now! Posting on Bell Tree and the classic scrolling through social media. xD

Tbt forums, YouTube, browsing my steam profile/activity/screenshots for the millionth time, eating, sleeping, staring at my screen at work pretending I'm working, moving things on my desk, talking to people, walking, double checking things etc. etc. the list goes on...

I'm too good at procrastinating... It's a really bad habit. All the things above are procrastinating favs since it's one of my favorite things to do xD (I procrastinate for entertainment, so yeah ^-^ )

I'm procrastinating on doing a history assignment right now, haha.

My favorite way is by listening to music and checking out The Bell Tree Forums.

App games, especially Pocket Camp. Too often I will be doing something and just like "Oh I haven't checked PC in a bit, I need to see if that thing is done building, or if that villager is back cause I need to increase my friendship, etc etc..." Then after like half an hour and doing every chore and everything I'm like... "Oh yeah I was actually doing something important."

Youtube and TBT. I also just stuff my head in a book for hours and then when I stop reading I'm like, "What year is it?"

Reading, watching YouTube, and scrolling through YouTube comments. Good stuff, my guy.

It starts with Animal and ends with Crossing. :D All kinds of forums are also things that keep me from doing the things I should be doing.

Back