• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Prettiest place you've been to?

I live in NZ so everywhere here is naturally beautiful, so I'll have to pick the most perteh city I've been to which has to be Shanghai, China at night time. If you've ever watched that James Bond movie where theres purple lights everywhere, it's exactly like that ^-^ it was truly amazing!

Last edited:
I, unfortunately, haven't traveled very many places, but the lakes in Michigan are really pretty!

I don't know what it was called, but when I went to Mexico we took like this mini cruise to a little island that was amazingly beautiful! The sand was a really light color and there were ferns and beautiful flowers all over. There was a hiking trail with stops and historical information along the route and a little place where you could hand feed and pet deer. The water was super clear and we had clear bottom boats that we kayak'd in and saw sea turtles and really awesome stuff like that. Went snorkeling and the corals and fish were breathtaking. I learned later that the island had been used in a lot of shows and movies and was actually filmed at for Lost which was really cool. I wish I remembered the name of it. But we got to spent part of the day there before going back to Puerto Vallarta. It was a really great trip all together, but that island was a highlight for sure.

@kaydekrunk
& Zelppeli when somebody actually hash #METOO annnndddd they relly mean it
I went on a cruise as well to Mexico a place known as passion Island >< sand was hot it was like 120
but man the water is clear the samd is white
they make relly good stuff and food super good
2nd Florida Keys I just like how (yup another cruise) I did so much (that butterfly museum)
and Michigan I'm from there (i vive somewhere else )
I like parks :-/ u got a fav I wanted to go H3ll so bad have u been

Maybe Hobart or Port Arthur in Tasmania of Australia. The weather was perfect there. While I never got off the boat to go to Port Arthur, I still saw it from afar and really enjoyed viewing it. Hobart is my new favourite capital city in Australia.

@Awesomegamer
I had a friends wedding up in the thumb of the mitten, so I didn't go around a ton of the state lol
We made time to stop by a few lakes, stopped by Lake Michigan in Indiana, but just overall, the lakes are so pretty and clear! Like where I'm from, all of the lakes are gross and murky, but you can almost see the bottom in the ones in MI 0 v0

The main places we stopped at were Battle Creek (which has AWESOME forest scenery) and Albion, which is over a super amazing lake and is just really pretty in general!

So, no, I haven't seen Hell freeze over ; P

Newfoundland and Labrador - god that breathtaking, rugged, unforgiving nature. Venice was unsurprisingly pretty as well. So many other places ^^

I've never been abroad so my experience is definitely limited but I thought D?n Aonghasa on Inis M?r was lovely when I went a few years ago.

@Zeppeli

Ive been to Battle Creek sooo many times :-D
and LOLZ

i ment Hell, Michigan This is a place o.0 no jokes not kids for reals :-/
It might be in the Uper (haha lolz do they still do that)
I'm from the Thumb (Detroit actually:-/ no I don't live there )

I’d love to say “The Wizarding World of Harry Potter” in Universal/Florida, but I feel like that doesn’t count, lol. I’m not exactly a nature-boy...

Last edited:
Back