• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

New Rover RV Design!!

LuciaMew

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Tortimer
Holiday Candy Cane 2019
Jingle
Lucky
Coco
Timmy Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Lobo
I just saw the new Rover RV design at my friend?s camp and it looks so cute and unique! I was so surprised to see it because I didn?t expect that Nintendo would add other new items besides the rewards from Rover Garden event. Unfortunately, it cost 150 leaf tickets. What do you guys think about it?

6E7D2FB0-9E68-481E-93DE-A21543A19B1E.jpg[SUP][/SUP]

I think it's cute! But I don't think I'll spend the 150 leaf tickets for it.

Really the only thing I want from the event right now is the Rover hat :eek:

Last edited:
I’m definitely buying it lol. I’ve been saving up leaf tickets to buy all of the RV designs anyway, but this one is definitely being bought first.

I'm only 20 tickets away from buying it, so I'm definitely getting it!

I don't like that shape at all. It completely fails to look like it can hold the size of the RV interior lol

Is it time limited to the event? If it is, I'll pick it up, got enough leaf tickets to do it. I don't want to if it'll be around forever though.

I absolutely love the design! Bought it today and very happy with it. :)

Last edited:
i like it, but i don’t have enough tickets and i’m not going to buy any (i don’t think). maybe if it were bells, i would pay maybe 20-25k or even more for it but alas.

bought it yesterday and I'm happy I did it!

Back