• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your favourite thing you've bought this January?

also yea bought this real cool 70s coat at the place where i do internship (yeah you can snag whatcha want and buy as long as its been in store for at least 2 days)

Bought myself some Overwatch swag. A Reinhardt hoodie, and a LA Valiant shirt. Gotta rep my OWL team.

Lionel Shriver's We Need To Talk About Kevin. It's a really, really good book.

Kendama. I'm pretty bad at it even tho I've had it for days~ but I'll get better!

A cropped eyelash knit pink sweater, a black sequin bomber jacket, and a prismatic ribbon choker.

uhh, probably this cool mug i got myself. one of those constellations ones (when it gets warm they appear on the mug) yeah

Today my boyfriend and I went to our favorite local shop called Orbit DVD. They sell retro/recent movies, comics/books, figures/plushies/everything in between, board games, retro/recent consoles, retro/recent games, posters/shirts...the list goes on. Anyway, in one of their glass display cases they were selling this complete set of 2001 Burger King Lord of the Rings toys...I was completely mind blown. At a glance I didn't know what I was looking at but some of the figures made me feel so nostalgic. I knew I recognized a few from my childhood but I couldn't remember where they came from. It wasn't until I got home that I looked at the bottom of each figures stand and saw the Burger King logo and what's even crazier is they still smelled like Burger King. It was such an awesome find! lord-of-the-rings-complete-burger-king-lotr-ring-of-fire-toy-set_27828344.jpg

Last edited:
Back