Your favourite thing you've bought this January?

Bleach volumes 1-16 At $3.98 each c; (no tax and free shipping!) better than the original $9.99+tax and shipping e.e

Right?! Most of these Bleach volumes are older copies so it says $7.95 on the back... man I miss when they were cheaper.

Same! I used to read One Piece but yeah they've driven the prices up so much in later years it's not really worth it, and same with like 99% of the series out there, like.. uh.

I actually go to the mall every week so I buy alot, but the main items are the 2 Five Night's at Freddy's novels and the BBC Sherlock, Mycroft, and John Funko Pop figures!!!

I bought some Chinese food the other day. It was 10/10 sooo delicious. I'm convinced it cured me of my sickness because I started getting better the day after I ate it hahah

double pannier bag for my bike (can't believe I found such a cool one for so cheap, dying waiting for it to get here ;;) and a CD of a hard-to-find album!! .. hence why I'm buying the CD instead of downloading it somewhere like a sly thief

Also got a nice hat but it's gonna be too warm to wear it soon :[

double pannier bag for my bike (can't believe I found such a cool one for so cheap, dying waiting for it to get here ;;) and a CD of a hard-to-find album!! .. hence why I'm buying the CD instead of downloading it somewhere like a sly thief

Also got a nice hat but it's gonna be too warm to wear it soon :[

Aaah getting hard to find records are the best.. I've got a few rare/odd vinyls myself (at least where I live lol people aren't exactly into old Portuguese stuff) so yeah I know feels :^)

Haven't done a lot of shopping this month as I'm out of state for another month, so I'd have to say FOOD xD

The only thing I bought so far was a video game, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker, and I absolutely love it. It's FMV, but you're a therapist who needs to find the murderer of the previous doctor amongst 6 suspects by typing in questions and talking to the people. Also, the killer is randomized and there are a lot of optional dialogue options. Lot of fun! I already finished it without using a hint and guessing the murderer right on my first try.

BoTW for switch ^^ I love being able to take the game wherever I want with me

Hmm.. I think it was a Kendama?
As I typing Kendama I realized it was a animatronic porg as a birthday gift

Well if I was to say bought with my own money it would be my new copy of ACNL. Though my dad did get me Pokemon Sapphire, and I got some Littlest Pet Shops and some really nice Overwatch buttons at a convention here in town. Oh and I also got some really nice exfoliating soaps too!!

Yes, you said one thing. Yes, I gave a list. I can't choose honey.

Back