• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Your favourite thing you've bought this January?

Bleach volumes 1-16 At $3.98 each c; (no tax and free shipping!) better than the original $9.99+tax and shipping e.e

Right?! Most of these Bleach volumes are older copies so it says $7.95 on the back... man I miss when they were cheaper.

Same! I used to read One Piece but yeah they've driven the prices up so much in later years it's not really worth it, and same with like 99% of the series out there, like.. uh.

I actually go to the mall every week so I buy alot, but the main items are the 2 Five Night's at Freddy's novels and the BBC Sherlock, Mycroft, and John Funko Pop figures!!!

I bought some Chinese food the other day. It was 10/10 sooo delicious. I'm convinced it cured me of my sickness because I started getting better the day after I ate it hahah

I bought a frickin snazzy jacket. It's not winter in Australia yet though :'(

double pannier bag for my bike (can't believe I found such a cool one for so cheap, dying waiting for it to get here ;;) and a CD of a hard-to-find album!! .. hence why I'm buying the CD instead of downloading it somewhere like a sly thief

Also got a nice hat but it's gonna be too warm to wear it soon :[

double pannier bag for my bike (can't believe I found such a cool one for so cheap, dying waiting for it to get here ;;) and a CD of a hard-to-find album!! .. hence why I'm buying the CD instead of downloading it somewhere like a sly thief

Also got a nice hat but it's gonna be too warm to wear it soon :[

Aaah getting hard to find records are the best.. I've got a few rare/odd vinyls myself (at least where I live lol people aren't exactly into old Portuguese stuff) so yeah I know feels :^)

Haven't done a lot of shopping this month as I'm out of state for another month, so I'd have to say FOOD xD

The only thing I bought so far was a video game, The Infectious Madness of Doctor Dekker, and I absolutely love it. It's FMV, but you're a therapist who needs to find the murderer of the previous doctor amongst 6 suspects by typing in questions and talking to the people. Also, the killer is randomized and there are a lot of optional dialogue options. Lot of fun! I already finished it without using a hint and guessing the murderer right on my first try.

BoTW for switch ^^ I love being able to take the game wherever I want with me

Hmm.. I think it was a Kendama?
As I typing Kendama I realized it was a animatronic porg as a birthday gift

Well if I was to say bought with my own money it would be my new copy of ACNL. Though my dad did get me Pokemon Sapphire, and I got some Littlest Pet Shops and some really nice Overwatch buttons at a convention here in town. Oh and I also got some really nice exfoliating soaps too!!

Yes, you said one thing. Yes, I gave a list. I can't choose honey.

Back