• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Your favourite thing you've bought this January?

Buttonsy

Loser
Bells
Tasty Cake
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Tasty Cake
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
I know January isn't over yet, so feel free to come back and update if you buy something you like better than the last thing you posted.

Anyways, I bought some googly eyes where the pupils are hearts rather than regular black circles, and I'm pretty excited to find crafts to do with those!

a 70s sleeveless top i found at a second hand/vintage store.. a bit more summer/spring season but it's hard finding nice 70s stuff unless it's long dresses here and i cant wear that everyday here lol

dried anchovies with sesame seeds - one of my favorite snacks, of which i just found a new supplier

a number of ps3 games after i discovered the decade-old machine in our storage still works! never actually really touched it before

2 bottles of water from the fountain of youth. I'm already looking younger and it only cost me 50$! That random stranger is missing out on such a product!

ordered a rainbow hematite bracelet to be custom made so sort of bought but haven't picked it up yet lol

i finally bought the persona 5 art book which i am looking forward to arrive

my velvet over-the-knee boots with a slight heel have arrived and i want to vote them best of january. but im also super hyped for the nice camera i ordered, so one of those

I bought a fantastic brunch for myself yesterday, consisting of a hunter's skillet (made with two over-medium eggs, roast potatoes, mushrooms, green bell peppers, bacon, ham, and sausage, smothered in cheddar cheese and sour cream), plus a biscuit with sausage gravy, and I had two lattes with it. I even used a spoon to scoop out the last bits of coffee foam from the lattes... :blush:

Bought some clothes, and a paw mouse pad. Really happy about both of the purchases! I love stuff I can use regularly! =D

NFC reader, by far! I'm enjoying it a lot. Now I'll have to start collecting a lot of amiibo cards. :)
I also got a lot of giftcards and I used them to buy clothes recently, so that's always nice.

Back