• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Villager Spawning Spots

John Wick

𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒂 𝒀𝒂𝒈𝒂 🐾
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Swamp Potion
Kaleidoclover
Purple Bat Potion
Lucky
Purple Candy
Ancient Candle
Voodoo Doll
Ancient Candle
Green Candy
Remember (not long ago) I posted a pic of my Rooney on my private beach?

This time (no pic) I found Chelsea inside my blue rose garden. It's completely fenced in by three bushes each side, a perfect peach tree in the center, with eight blue roses around it.

She was IN there!

I had to turn off without saving, as she would've worn the grass away, pacing up and down. o_O

Where are some of the strangest places you've seen your villagers after loading up?

I've never had this kind of experience, but I've seen pictures of villagers on top of the high cliffs at the edge of the map before.

Yeah, now that I think about it...

sometimes when I can't find a particular villager anywhere, I wonder if they are stuck in an inaccessible area like that.

Mine don't do anything special, they just really like clogging the bridge.

Really crazy to see that they can occasionally load in inaccessible areas like the cliff. That just don't look right o_O

If only they would all spawn outside of town, and leave me in peace. :D

Every single villager asked me about my stupid birthday wish today. :-|

I've had someone on my private beach as well, can't remember who though.

Just keep your birthday wish a 'secret'.
I'm waiting until my next one in April, so hopefully they will stop asking.

I reckon they'll still ask. "How's that secret birthday wish going?"

If that happens, I won't play it again.

- I learnt about telling villagers your birthday wish the hard way, they do keep asking about it during the year.
Don't know what they would say if you keep it secret - hopefully nothing!

Villagers going into a semi enclosed space - I didn't know they would go into areas partially surrounded by bushes, but not really unexpected.
They could, if there was space, plant another flower in there. They cannot wear the grass - that's just for players to make natural paths.
As far as I know if you want an exclusive space for breeding flowers then its the PWP flower bed (only 4 spaces) or the fence (ugly) but they don't go in - go up to the entrance but not in - I think/hope.

Back