• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

giving away 120 tbt

Hanzoisbae

one word; hummus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
I barely use this site anymore mostly because of broken a broken 3ds and several art commissions that were never completed so I'll give away some tbt. Just write why you deserve it or make me a doodle I'll pick the best or nices reason why on thrusday 10pm :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump

Um, I’m pretty low right now considering I like buying art and would love some tbt :D

Sorry that’s all I have to say ^-^ Thank you!

I don't have a reason. I might end up giving it away if I can't get any buddies to join decide to leave.

Don't leave! ( Not speaking from a ca-ching view point )

Honestly I would just use it to buy more collectibles haha, hope to keep seeing you around here!! :)

I'd use it to go toward getting an expansion for my mail folders on here. I'm constantly getting reminders that my mailbox is (nearly) full and I would love to make some tbt and get an expansion.

ok Its over and I'll be picking a winner

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 way split between xSuperMario64x hillaruhsaur and Issi Have fun with the tbt!

ok Its over and I'll be picking a winner

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 way split between xSuperMario64x hillaruhsaur and Issi Have fun with the tbt!

Ayy thanks for helping me work toward a bigger mailbox!! Lol have a nice day :cool:

Back