Questions on DLC content?

VideoKid

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
2026-8657-5118
So, I have a question and I probably already know the answer. So, I just realized Japan gets DLC and they got Christmas DLC. They got a white Christmas tree so I?m guessing there is no way for anyone with an American 3DS to get that, even in trades, right?

Then I heard there was also a snow globe lol

I want these things and I feel like it will never happen.

pic1hh.jpg

snow-globe.jpg

Hi. What you said was partly right and wrong.
You were right about how Americans (or any other country apart from Japan) can?t get Japanese DLC.
But you were wrong about how you said that you can?t get them in trades.
People can trade you any DLC item. Some DLC are even orderable.

Last edited:
you can get the snowglobe in jingle's rv I think, and someone will have the white festive tree, I sure.

I bought the snowglobe from Timmy & Tommy during the festive season.

As for the white festive tree, some people seem to have an endless supply, which is odd, since I thought you could only get one. :-|

Last edited:
Well I have Hello Kitty stuff, so I def wouldn't mind trading. I guess could make a post in the re-tail about that?

I actually got the White Festive Tree in a letter from Nintendo, it was shortly after the Welcome Amiibo update I think (not entirely sure on that), so I imagine most Americans would also have received that specific DLC and as for the snow globe it is obtainable in the NA version of the game from Timmy & Tommy and from Jingle's RV.

I hope this helps! :)

I actually got the White Festive Tree in a letter from Nintendo, it was shortly after the Welcome Amiibo update I think (not entirely sure on that), so I imagine most Americans would also have received that specific DLC and as for the snow globe it is obtainable in the NA version of the game from Timmy & Tommy and from Jingle's RV.

I'm in Australia, I don't have the NA version, but I bought the snow globe at the Emporium in december. ^_^

Yeah this is where I got my white festive tree from.

A lot of the DLC can be traded for or ordered from RVs. After the WA update hit, they put a lot of previously unobtainable DLC items in the RVs.

Back