• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Are there any villagers you like more after interacting with them in Pocket Camp?

Livvy

Ain't that just the way
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Blue Hybrid Rose
Famous Mushroom
Tasty Cake
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
I really like Roald, Tex, Agnes, Raddle and Avery now. I didn't have an opinion of them before Pocket Camp. Now I would kinda like to move some of them into one of my NL towns.

Bud, Apollo, Tex, and Butch. I really like the music that plays when you talk to Bud especially. Not the tune cause I know it's the same for everyone, I mean the guitar sound :)

Ohh, I think my sound has been off everytime I've talked to Bud, I'll have to turn it on next time! Pocket Camp has actually given me a new fondness for penguin, pig and alligator villagers in general. I really like the alligators' chubby little legs haha

June. I neeeed June in New Leaf. Neeeed her! (I think she's a Welcome Amiibo character?) And yes, I now like the alligators more. Boots is a cutie!

I’ve fallen in love with Static - purely because he gives you the Evangelion non-specific giant robot hero, lol. Plus, I find it funny that such a deep, gruff voice is coming from a EVA-01 colored purple squirrel :D

Last edited:
I didn't really care about Filbert before which is odd because I love the squirrels usually, but after hanging out with him in Pocket Camp I think he's adorable! And finding out his house in NL is space-themed was a huge plus!

I used to detest the sheep. In AC:CF I used to bash them with my net until I realised that it counted as interaction and kept them longer. After playing PC I quite like Stella. Although Vesta’s eyes are kinda freaky.

Angus. Didn't think much of him before. But now I love him, and got super happy when I got him in my new town as a starter :blush:

Back