Cranston was awkwardly in a new town I was looking at......

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Okay, I'm no longer angry I'm CRACKING UP. I swear this game has it out for me.

Out of all the villagers this game has, it's CRANSTON! OMG!!

I'm sorry, I really should stop playing this game. Has this ever happened to anyone else? When you're trying to escape a villager but they magically appears in a new town of yours?

Ossipri hasn't gotten restarted.....yet. I was supposed to be taking a break from this game.

Okay, I'm done making threads about Cranston and take the break I should be taking. I just thought this was too funny to not share.

Last edited:
Short answer, yes. It seems like the same villagers get regularly recycled every time I start a town. Same with the maps layout.

(I think I'm going to miss your Cranston threads though)

I've had it happen. Sylvia moved into my new town, I had her in my last one which was annoying. Luckily she seems to be pretty okay in this new town, she's given me two pwp requests already! Sorry to hear Cranston keeps following you oh my gosh, he really does not want to leave you LOL

Also I lowkey love your rant threads because I relate to them so much?? Like this game gets on my nerve wayyy too much. So knowing someone else feels the same way makes me feel like I'm not being over dramatic or anything. I'll miss your threads haha But yeah breaks are always good, hang in there Happytails!

Last edited:
This is the case with flo. I had her in my old village through a void. Then I restarted my game and got her at the begining in my new town Achrome. I finally got rid of her yesterday and she plots in my cycling town as a void from Achrome -.-

Last edited:
That's Marshal for me, everytime I start a new town he's one of the first batch to move in. I don't mind him though and by now I've sold him to people three times for a lot of bells so I won't complain, haha.

I have noticed the same villagers appearing! Although they were alwyas ones I liked or weren't too bothered about. Beau's been one fo the the natives in 2 towns now, and I've seen Marshal atmy campsite like 4 times...

I hope you have a good break! I'm sure if I ever see Cranston now, I'll think of your threads xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

dblepost

Last edited:
Back