• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Wishlist

Bluebellie

Bells
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Feedback
100% (561) +
Each item 5 tbt or 200k

- 1 more mug
- music room wall
- music room floor
- lectern with mic ( no longer need it..found mine)

-All four poltergoids
- all lullaboids exept tall

Added new: white wood Floor

Last edited:
Aloha :) I have these items on hand. But I'm not available for trade right now. If you didn't find them when I'm back, let me know. And, you mean, Lectern With Mic, not eight mic?

- 1 more mug
- music room wall
- music room floor
- lectern eight mic

And I might have some poltergoids somewhere...not sure which town. I'll let you know if I find it!

forgive me! just added you

Aloha :) I have these items on hand. But I'm not available for trade right now. If you didn't find them when I'm back, let me know. And, you mean, Lectern With Mic, not eight mic?

- 1 more mug
- music room wall
- music room floor
- lectern eight mic

And I might have some poltergoids somewhere...not sure which town. I'll let you know if I find it!

Hello! And oops yes that’s what I meant. For some reason, my phone adds word that shouldn’t be added . Thank you so much! And no worries, whenever you’re available works for me :)

Also, I may or may not add more. I’m redecorating three rooms as the same time now...and in the process, something I must have might pop up. If that’s ok?

Hello! And oops yes that’s what I meant. For some reason, my phone adds word that shouldn’t be added . Thank you so much! And no worries, whenever you’re available works for me :)

Also, I may or may not add more. I’m redecorating three rooms as the same time now...and in the process, something I must have might pop up. If that’s ok?

Yes, it's okay. It'd be easier for me to keep track of things if you could mention what you need by new post, so I'll see what to be added or to be removed!

NEW updated list:
Each item 5 tbt or 200k

- music room wall
- music room floor

-All four poltergoids
white wood Floor

Added some took away some :)

NEW updated list:
Each item 5 tbt or 200k

- music room wall
- music room floor

-All four poltergoids
white wood Floor

Added some took away some :)

I'm back home~! :D
I didn't have time to scavenge through the poltergoids. I'll let you know if I find one.
As for other things ready to deliver whenever! FC is FC1 this time btw.

AHhh sorry to bother you again. Do you also have document stack ? I just had one and I have no clue where I left it. I probably sold it to Reese by accident.

Edit: Also tall lullaboid.

Last edited:
AHhh sorry to bother you again. Do you also have document stack ? I just had one and I have no clue where I left it. I probably sold it to Reese by accident.

Edit: Also tall lullaboid.

I do! Can you gimme a min? I'll finish one delivery!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'm ready. :) Also how many tall lullaboids? Just one?

Back