• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kites are awesome!

Ras

Pear 🍐
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Winter Mittens
I love seeing my little dudes flying the kites! I like the sound the string makes, too! :lemon:

They are bringing a lot of creativity to PC that should make its way over to the next full game....

Last edited:
yes the kites are adorable! They're probably my favorite furniture added to this game!

Watching Static fly this kite took my mind off all those gold butterflies that got away...for a minute anyway!!

zAwP7qU.png

Last edited:
I didn't even know they could fly the kites, until I saw this at another campsite I was visiting, and about died of a cuteness heart attack (I <3 Beau so...yeah...:p):

3N6n4bv.png

And then THIS at yet another person's site - double kite-fliers! :blush::

aiMZt4d.png

I didn't know they could fly them until someone posted a photo here so I instantly had to put out my Isabelle kite in my "park" area. Still have yet to see anyone fly it, but I'm waiting for the day!

Back