• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling [Offline]Closet clearance sale!

Hello! Can I buy:

worthy painting
quaint painting
mystic statue
white formal pants
flower fairy wig
white tuxedo jacket
garden faucet
gorgeous seat

for 70K IGB? Thanks! :)

hi again :)
could i get 10 jacobs ladders, 5 white carnations, 3 red carnations, toy camera, lovely phone and the gorgeous floor?
I have someone interested in 8 Jacob's ladders so I could only sell you 9. The lovely phone is on hold for someone as well. They will be picking it up later today. :c I can sell you everything else.

I have someone interested in 8 Jacob's ladders so I could only sell you 9. The lovely phone is on hold for someone as well. They will be picking it up later today. :c I can sell you everything else.

ok! it’s okay :)

Hello! Can I buy:

worthy painting
quaint painting
mystic statue
white formal pants
flower fairy wig
white tuxedo jacket
garden faucet
gorgeous seat

for 70K IGB? Thanks! :)

I can sell you everything except the flower fairy wig at this time. It's currently on hold for someone!

ok! it’s okay :)

There is one trade in front of you currently. I'll also need some time to collect the items. Can I VM you when I'm ready? c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

No problem! Let me know anyway if that person decides not to buy it :3

I've added your FC, ready to come over when you are :)

Wonderful! I'll VM you when I'm ready.

About the 5 for 1 tbt, can i get all those flowers or try too. If you are trying to be fair and only limit the amount someone get, can I get the max amount of flowers? I'll offer tbt. Thank you! ^-^

This thread is quite popular, 6 people seeing this thread...

take your time please! i?m only free in about 2 hours (sorry about that!)
how much for everything? i?d prefer btb if that?s okay

Hi I'd be interested in buying all your red and yellow hibiscus if you still have them. :)

Ahhh! There are so many orders! I'll try to get to everyone in an orderly fashion!

- - - Post Merge - - -

About the 5 for 1 tbt, can i get all those flowers or try too. If you are trying to be fair and only limit the amount someone get, can I get the max amount of flowers? I'll offer tbt. Thank you! ^-^

This thread is quite popular, 6 people seeing this thread...

I'm trying to clear a lot of space so I would be willing to sell them all to you, however the rest of the Jacob's ladders, red carnations and 5 white carnations are on hold for someone who posted previously in the thread.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I'd be interested in buying all your red and yellow hibiscus if you still have them. :)

I do still have all of the starts! c: I have a few trades in front of you so if you'd like I will VM you when I'm ready for you to pick up. c:

Can I get (and pay for in all IGB)

2 of each of the following flowers
white carnations
red carnations
blue pansies
purple tulips
black tulips
blue roses
orange roses
blue violets

and

post office poster
sea view
cafe uniform
hero's clothes
waistcoat
cutting board set
mermaid dresser
roasted dino meat
bath house wall
silver axe

TOTAL: 110k IGB

take your time please! i’m only free in about 2 hours (sorry about that!)
how much for everything? i’d prefer btb if that’s okay

It's perfectly fine! Would 5 btb total be acceptable?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get (and pay for in all IGB)

2 of each of the following flowers
white carnations
red carnations
blue pansies
purple tulips
black tulips
blue roses
orange roses
blue violets

and

post office poster
sea view
cafe uniform
hero's clothes
waistcoat
cutting board set
mermaid dresser
roasted dino meat
bath house wall
silver axe

TOTAL: 110k IGB

Ahhh. I'm so sorry! Antonio literally just asked to buy all of my hybrids, and my roasted dino meat has all ready been sold. I'm so sorry if I haven't updated my information on the first page quickly enough. :'c
Were you still interested in the remaining items?

Last edited:
No worries at all no rush either feel free to VM me whenever you are ready like you said I'm doing other things but I'll make sure to keep checking the forums. It should come to around 90k correct? :)

No worries at all no rush either feel free to VM me whenever you are ready like you said I'm doing other things but I'll make sure to keep checking the forums. It should come to around 90k correct? :)

Yes! 90k IGB. c: Don't feel too rushed either. I'm just watching the thread to see if anyone responds to my messages and thread posts.

yup can do that thanks!

Back