• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Muffy is a rebel!

Bluebellie

Apple ๐ŸŽ
Lychee ๐Ÿ‡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Melancolia
Red Envelope
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
In the town of Achrome mayor Onyx has declared that all living residents must wear black. There shall be no other colors. Anyone who breaks this law must be executed.

But letโ€™s be honest, mayor Onyx is a good person. She does not like executions. In fact, her villagers love her because of this. Which is why she needs help getting Muffy walking through the correct path, the right one.

So far she has made all of her villagers nice cute home made sweaters for them to wear. However Muffy does not seem to want to wear hers. She prefers to wear her scarf from anytown, that she has been wearing since she Came to Achrome. How can we get her to conform to our values? Its our way or the highway.

Attachments

• A1FE87FA-331C-4D32-AEFC-5089A8C23E07.jpg
    A1FE87FA-331C-4D32-AEFC-5089A8C23E07.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 128
  • 1B4C06E7-B38C-470B-9299-F2530E888C60.jpg
    1B4C06E7-B38C-470B-9299-F2530E888C60.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 125
  • D6DAE098-A70E-4DDC-92AD-3EC3CD31D0FD.jpg
    D6DAE098-A70E-4DDC-92AD-3EC3CD31D0FD.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 119
  • 243F46D7-EF22-4804-9990-70F2AC268ED4.jpg
    243F46D7-EF22-4804-9990-70F2AC268ED4.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 125
  • B0AE7ACD-19D1-4C71-A499-6F63A8DACD41.jpg
    B0AE7ACD-19D1-4C71-A499-6F63A8DACD41.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 127
  • D86F3B1D-1C3C-463F-8A37-7A1909DEEA6F.jpg
    D86F3B1D-1C3C-463F-8A37-7A1909DEEA6F.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 125
  • 602ECDC9-CB25-4E79-8876-8A997CD1F59F.jpg
    602ECDC9-CB25-4E79-8876-8A997CD1F59F.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Wolfgang is doing a similar thing.

I've sent every villager 5 noble shirts, one villager a day, and everyone but Wolfgang is wearing them.

He's wearing an old design I've deleted!
And I sent him 15 shirts! O_O

I really wish there was a way to get her to wear it. I donโ€™t want to send her shirts because then her house interior will change. Is there?

I just sent Wolfgang, the 55th noble shirt.

He is STILL wearing a deleted pattern!

He's making me hate him, and he was my favorite since AC began. :(

Last edited:
Muffy is a non-conformist!! Let her be free to express herself

I just sent Wolfgang, the 55th noble shirt.

He is STILL wearing a deleted pattern!

He's making me hate him, and he was my favorite since AC began. :(

I went to Isabelle.
She got Wolfgang to stop wearing the pattern.

I sent 10 more noble shirts. That's SIXTY FIVE all up.

He isn't wearing it.

You know when you're wearing a pattern and you remove clothing, the player is left wearing a plain ugly white singlet?

THAT is what Wolgang is wearing! O_O

He'd rather wear NO shirt than the noble shirt.

I went to his house.
He has two noble shirts on display.
WHY is he wearing the singlet-no-shirt?

I'm kicking him out.
Mad as heck!

Last edited:
Don't worry she'll conform eventually, won't be long till she feels like the outsider.

Btw I like what you did for the top and bottom of the shirt. Makes it look like a sweater.

I tried a different shirt with Wolfgang.

He is now wearing a military uniform. ^_^

Ugh I remeber in My old town I told Isabelle to remove Felicityโ€™s clothes and she was wearing the ugly white singlet. Then somehow within the week they were all wearing it...it was a nightmare! Which is why I canโ€™t do that with Muffy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't worry she'll conform eventually, won't be long till she feels like the outsider.

Btw I like what you did for the top and bottom of the shirt. Makes it look like a sweater.

Aww thank you! I?m really bad at designing so this makes me happy :D

Ugh I remeber in My old town I told Isabelle to remove Felicityโ€™s clothes and she was wearing the ugly white singlet. Then somehow within the week they were all wearing it...it was a nightmare! Which is why I canโ€™t do that with Muffy.

OMG.
I'd delete my town if that happened!
I almost amiibo'd Wolfgang out last night, then decided to try another shirt.

Thankfully, he wore that. ^_^

At least it's not like everyone's spreading some nasty number 4 shirt or something, I had 7 villagers with the same shirt once. O-o

At least it's not like everyone's spreading some nasty number 4 shirt or something, I had 7 villagers with the same shirt once. O-o

I had half of them wearing tulip shirts, and I started it by unwittingly delivering the offending shirt to Stu. :D

I always thought it looked so cute in the fancy frame!
I havenโ€™t really placed ton in any of my rooms though because itโ€™s too bright and my houses are are either dull or dark. But soooo cute.

I always thought it looked so cute in the fancy frame!
I havenโ€™t really placed ton in any of my rooms though because itโ€™s too bright and my houses are are either dull or dark. But soooo cute.

Actually, it WOULD look good in the fancy frame.
I bought two frames yesterday, and went through almost every shirt in the catalogue.

I ended up putting Big and Lil Bro shirts in them. ^_^

I've kinda tricked Wolfgang.
I didn't like him defying me, by not wearing the noble shirt, like all the others, and didn't like settling on the military uniform.. so.. I sent him five genie shirts, which actually look a little like the noble shirt, and same purple color!

He wore the genie shirt!

The uniform of the non-conformist. ^_^

Last edited:
Muffy is still wearing the same scarf :(
Iโ€™m just going to have to start sending her shirts. I really didnโ€™t want to do this though since itโ€™s going to mess up here interior. Plus she wonโ€™t be the same as the others.

Back