• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Miitopia

marshmallowXO

Chilling on my island
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0670-0453-7333
Happy Home Designer Token
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Green Feather
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Ancient Lantern
Dusty Scroll
I was bought this by hubby today- have played for around an hour and loving it so far!

I'm loving how you can essentially make the characters or select them... I've set the grand mage as Iwata-san :)

I was thinking about that game earlier !! I loved the demo, the classes and personnality moves are adorable. Gotta buy it but don't know when.

I'm enjoying it so much. I don't know why but I never downloaded the demo, haha

I want this game but I'm waiting for a good sale. I loved the demo!

If it's over $20, I wait for a physical sale.
I'm loving the demo. ^^

okay I LOVE this game. if y'all liked the demo i highly suggest investing in the actual game itself because it's just so cutesy and fun. plus the customization is hilarious and just UGHHH it's so good i wish more people were into it.

this is (maybe?) kinda spoilery but the only complaint i have about the game would be this

how they specifically make your OP af side characters get sick so you can't use them and have to level up your other characters instead of leaving them in the dust like !! damn it just let me use who i want!!

For anyone waiting for a sale, I should mention that this is a full RPG that is worth the $40, the game has surprisingly a lot to do. Of course there's nothing wrong for waiting for a sale, but if you're waiting for one because you think the game isn't worth the full price tag then maybe you should reconsider.
this is (maybe?) kinda spoilery but the only complaint i have about the game would be this

how they specifically make your OP af side characters get sick so you can't use them and have to level up your other characters instead of leaving them in the dust like !! damn it just let me use who i want!!

Getting sick is the biggest problem in the game easily. It isn't even your overleveled characters or anything like that, after a few battles the game just spins a wheel and decides who becomes obsolete for the next few battles. So even an underleveled character can get sick while you're grinding levels for them.
And then it gets worse from there because multiple people can get sick (I think I've had up to 3 or 4 sick people? Nintendo pls) so you may be forced to use teams with no synergy at all. And to top it all off, even your own Mii can get sick. And since your Mii is the only one you can control then congrats, you have to go through several battles and hope that the CPU's know what they're doing until your Mii gets better since you can't do anything to influence their actions or what they do in any way!
PLUS it isn't like getting sick in Earthbound/the Mother games where you can gain a new ability or maybe some bonus EXP or any reward at all after recovering from being sick. It exists solely so that you don't use the same team for the whole game.

The rest of the game is great though but this is just so pointless and annoying.

For anyone waiting for a sale, I should mention that this is a full RPG that is worth the $40, the game has surprisingly a lot to do. Of course there's nothing wrong for waiting for a sale, but if you're waiting for one because you think the game isn't worth the full price tag then maybe you should reconsider.

Getting sick is the biggest problem in the game easily. It isn't even your overleveled characters or anything like that, after a few battles the game just spins a wheel and decides who becomes obsolete for the next few battles. So even an underleveled character can get sick while you're grinding levels for them.
And then it gets worse from there because multiple people can get sick (I think I've had up to 3 or 4 sick people? Nintendo pls) so you may be forced to use teams with no synergy at all. And to top it all off, even your own Mii can get sick. And since your Mii is the only one you can control then congrats, you have to go through several battles and hope that the CPU's know what they're doing until your Mii gets better since you can't do anything to influence their actions or what they do in any way!
PLUS it isn't like getting sick in Earthbound/the Mother games where you can gain a new ability or maybe some bonus EXP or any reward at all after recovering from being sick. It exists solely so that you don't use the same team for the whole game.

The rest of the game is great though but this is just so pointless and annoying.

lmao i haven't gotten this far yet thankfully, but my god that sounds SO annoying. like that's such an unnecessary feature to make multiple teammates sick when there's just no point to it, at the very least i feel like there should be a medicine for them or something (unless there is and i havent gotten there) so that u can heal teammates. but i mean!! okay game

lmao i haven't gotten this far yet thankfully, but my god that sounds SO annoying. like that's such an unnecessary feature to make multiple teammates sick when there's just no point to it, at the very least i feel like there should be a medicine for them or something (unless there is and i havent gotten there) so that u can heal teammates. but i mean!! okay game

Nope, there's no medicine or anything like it. Just your own suffering. :lemon:

Miitopia?s great, especially if you play it randomized. I was lucky to randomly (probably not entirely random since players vote on Miis - but I did not pick them on purpose) get Pikachu as a mouse boss and Midna as an Imp boss during my first playthrough :D Also, I?m pretty sure my genie was Reggie.

Back