• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bug with Campsite Notifications

arbra

I Love Elephants!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
New Horizons Token
Jack
Lucky
Coco
Leif
Flea
Yellow Lily
Yellow Rose
Ancient Candle
Yellow Candy
All,

The campsite notifications ONLY notify you of villagers that want to talk, not villagers that want items. Now sometimes, when a villager wants to talk and receive items you will receive the notification prompt, but I am finding that rarely happens. I have to check my villagers manually to see which one wants items (click on the map, then click the main campsite, then click on each villager).

Don't know if anyone else is seeing the same thing, but it is annoying and I hope they fix it with a future update.

Yes, I noticed this right after the update that brought this feature. I assumed it was by design as the game wants you to click on each villager on your campsite's map to see if they are any requests. I figured it was Nintendo's way of not making it too, too easy, but yeah, I'd prefer it if the villagers with requests were included with the pop-up cloud/notification. Maybe it is indeed a bug and will be addressed with the next update.

Oh, my villlagers who wanted items never popped up with the ones who just wanted to talk lol. I thought that was normal

Back