• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I buy a rainbow feather, pave bookshelf, pave bureau, pave wall, pave closet for 20tbt?

(also wondering if you have 10 villagers so I can clear my void 5tbt extra if you do)

Can I buy a rainbow feather, pave bookshelf, pave bureau, pave wall, pave closet for 20tbt?

(also wondering if you have 10 villagers so I can clear my void 5tbt extra if you do)

Sounds good to me! I do have 10 villagers, I'm not sure if you were hoping that I had 9 or if you were hoping for 10. When are you available?

Sounds good to me! I do have 10 villagers, I'm not sure if you were hoping that I had 9 or if you were hoping for 10. When are you available?
Sent bells!
I was hoping you had 10 villagers so you can void my void so you don't accidentally have Tom move into your town! Would I be able to visit your town since I have stuff scattered in my town already. :D

Sent bells!
I was hoping you had 10 villagers so you can void my void so you don't accidentally have Tom move into your town! Would I be able to visit your town since I have stuff scattered in my town already. :D

Sure, I also have stuff scattered everywhere so you'll have to follow me to a more vacant area. What do you I have to do so that you can void your void?

Sure, I also have stuff scattered everywhere so you'll have to follow me to a more vacant area. What do you I have to do so that you can void your void?

Like a ducking to a mother hen I will follow you! I am not very good with explaining things so I copied a post from gamefaqs and am pasting it right now since I feel this person explains things much better than I ever could. TT_TT

Rainmaker59-
"It's where villagers go after moving out when no one has invited them to move to another town. The info for the voided villager remains in the game and can be picked up through StreetPass or a WiFi visit by players having less than 10 villagers in their town, resulting in random move-ins of voided villagers. The queue of voided villagers can be cleared by hosting a WiFi visit with someone who has a full town of 10 villagers."

All you need to do is be there!

It's like if I have a bad creepy stalker friend and I go to your house so they don't bother me anymore :) You don't need to do a thing except be there!

Last edited:
Like a ducking to a mother hen I will follow you! I am not very good with explaining things so I copied a post from gamefaqs and am pasting it right now since I feel this person explains things much better than I ever could. TT_TT

Rainmaker59-
"It's where villagers go after moving out when no one has invited them to move to another town. The info for the voided villager remains in the game and can be picked up through StreetPass or a WiFi visit by players having less than 10 villagers in their town, resulting in random move-ins of voided villagers. The queue of voided villagers can be cleared by hosting a WiFi visit with someone who has a full town of 10 villagers."

All you need to do is be there!

It's like if I have a bad creepy stalker friend and I go to your house so they don't bother me anymore :) You don't need to do a thing except be there!

That would explain why Mayor Brent ended up with my unwanted Dizzy.. oops! lol okay no problem, I will do my best to just be there existing lol

Btw, my gates are open. I am Mayor Becky of Ashwood.

:)

Last edited:
That would explain why Mayor Brent ended up with my unwanted Dizzy.. oops! lol okay no problem, I will do my best to just be there existing lol

Btw, my gates are open. I am Mayor Becky of Ashwood.

Yes! I had accidentally gave someone an unwanted villager because I forgot to void. They sure let me know it lol.

Yes! I had accidentally gave someone an unwanted villager because I forgot to void. They sure let me know it lol.

I can only imagine how many unwanted villagers I've given to people... I'm going to have to remember the void thing for next time I have villagers move out! Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back